Toribash
Some game for ragers who can't spell. When you try to download Toribash it redirects you to the tpribash download.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Guys, remember that we don't know this person. There are disturbed people out there that would suicide for less than this.

So let's not push him or be mean, just stop making these threads and no one will bother you.

I will start reporting any hateful/useless posts that are made here from now on.
piratez
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
Guys, remember that we don't know this person. There are disturbed people out there that would suicide for less than this.

So let's not push him or be mean, just stop making these threads and no one will bother you.

I will start reporting any hateful/useless posts that are made here from now on.

hmmm, now that I think, you're right.
System Of a Down [Extreme]|LOP|RSO|MoA Dontclickhere!
Yes my brothers is no longer in life I just wanna say that we(our family) is going trough a hard time our mother was found dead in here bed whit a letter that broke our family and we dont need more sorrow and now we just getting it worse i dont blaim u guys but why the hell hate him because the player he like come dude dont have anything els to do besides make my brother kill him self//evlhampa
I can't say if you are speaking the truth or just joking. I think that if someone really died you wouldn't be saying "yeah he died".
oh yeah
I like how only 8 people are listed instead of 10

by the way if you haven't noticed that your other thread has been shamed, i weep for you.
I also noticed that you spelled imapirate wrong

Its IMAPIRATE. not IAMPIRATE
Last edited by Rfifan; Nov 16, 2011 at 10:19 PM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
I can't say if you are speaking the truth or just joking. I think that if someone really died you wouldn't be saying "yeah he died".

U want Prof ore what
Originally Posted by EvlHampa View Post
U want Prof ore what

No, we want you to improve your grammar.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.