Toribash
Remember Curve ball? Tints hella good flash game
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
I'm slowly but surely ranking up in CSGO.

Got recently promoted to gold nova 3 (yeah, i suck)
R.I.P DOG
Ryan will be remembered.
Welp i pretty much lived for warcraft 3 but whats hmu?
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
hit me up you social butterfly. I've played more hours on wc3 than any other game. I wouldn't be suprised if my total time on wc3 was over a thousand days. I love playing all the mods, I'm pretty sure Legion TD is the go to mod nowadays along with castle fight, if you wanna play sometime add me on steam. www.steamcommunity.com/id/cocacobradude

ayy castlefight is the shit i never got into legion td thooo

with my group of friends we regulary end up playing farmers vs hunters aswell as evo tag and similar stuff.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
TAEKKYON4LYF.
SKYRIM4LYF.

That's all for me, really. I never played nor liked these fancy 'new' games. (LoL, CSGO, etc.)
It's All About Expansion
Originally Posted by Jodarok View Post
TAEKKYON4LYF.
SKYRIM4LYF.

That's all for me, really. I never played nor liked these fancy 'new' games. (LoL, CSGO, etc.)

I know the feel. I was playing skyrim for months before i got sick of crashing cus of all my mods huehue.

Then diablo 3 was kinda fun. Had a nice community to play with so that helped.

Now back to tb. Havent olayed with any of you guys but I've had hood luck when it comes to random people in multiplayer. Everyones been so nonchalant and having fun, plenty of gg and jolliness all around. 820 qi, only 180 to black belt!