Ranking
u should know. we got a B that one time we played Public Assembly together
TeamSambo - [ R A W R ] - BnW

Originally Posted by Altair44 View Post
40.000 points in DUO gets a new map 60.000 equals new character in duo

srsly?

I got like, 80000 points in duo, and totally only unlocked a new map.

I thought each area had different point thresholds? Well, I dunno. Thank's to Zaa's intervention, I got me 3 SS ranked levels (having SS Ranked Public Assembly about 30 times =/)

Oh yeah, who's downloaded the new RE5 competitive pack?
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
I think the AI isnt really good considering when i gave her a machine gun with a load of ammo and she's still using her pistol pathetically trying to shoot the axe man down. Then when she is out of ammo she doesnt switch to the machine gun is something wrong with my game or is my partner just especially stupid?
omg

I love this game, i played it with my pal on profi (hardest setting) (idk english word btw cause i played it on german) in coop mode, in 9 hours weve done it.

He always went out, shot them in the knee, done a neckbreaker, and i (sheva) stood in the background, and killed all the peeps.

I give you a advise, kill as much weepers as possible (those monsters that make this "stinky wave" you know? They give out a item that brings 5K or 15k (im not sure anymore).

Freaking epic game
Lickers can suck my balls.

They are easy when they are like 1 or 2, but when they get up to 10 or more, it gets hard, cause every 2 secs they want to grab you with her tongue, and then you must get the tongue away, and killem all, also there is (afaik) no tactic like neckbreaker, which kills them instantly, so you need to kill them all with the guns.

Chac: Do you have ever used the Bow of sheva?

Also when it gets to chapter 5, it gets annoying, when the guys can use weapons, and these electroshocker sticks. also they get more those "parasits" (dont know english word) when you shoot them, and when they hit you one time, your nearly dying and your partner needs to help you.

The fight with Excella was the best, i like that laser, pity that you couldnt use it for Wesker.
Last edited by Nobuddie; Apr 10, 2009 at 11:24 AM.
Lickers? Hard?

One flash of my L. Hawk and those guys can kiss my ass. No way they ever gonna be able to get close to me.

Also; 'Weepers' (actual name Reapers) are way too rare to use them as a decent means for money grabbing, but playing through chapter 5-3 (I think that one, just after the second Ouroboros fight) is a good way to make money. You can kill the first few Reapers then restart, or go through the whole thing (considering you fight about 9 or 10 Lickers too, and during the Wesker/Jill fights get Oval Emerald, Brilliant Sapphire, Brilliant Emerald and Heart of Africa) as well as getting the necklace part way through the level makes that both an amazing level for money and a really fun level to play.

Also; VS. mode kicks so much ass.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.