Ranking
Never played AC1 or AC2, but if i had the money to buy the console, this would be a game i would buy just for it :>, this game looks awesome, never been a fan of the whole killing bloody kind of games, but damn those graphics made me jizzzz

ohwait, it's for pc? are the other AC games for it?
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
I heard somewhere that if you pre-order you can get this jester multiplayer armor or something. It's in the trailer somewhere. Also holy tits I'm excited, Really looking forward to the multiplayer too

Originally Posted by Tzuyun View Post
I heard somewhere that the Assassin's Creed series would be a trilogy. Is this game the 3rd game? Or more like an AC 2.5?

Either way, I will get this game.
Also, we finally get to use a crossbow!

I'd say it's more an AC 2.5. They said that Ezio's story wasn't finished yet and they wanted to continue it.

Originally Posted by kosuke91 View Post
not available for DS anymore e?
Will it available on 3DS?

This one is for the platforms I mentioned, just like Assassin's Creed and Assassin's Creed II. However, there will be a new game coming, Assassin's Creed: Lost Legacy, for the 3DS.

If you want to see more, check this and this.
I read somewhere that the bonus character depends on where you pre order your copy. If you pre order at gamestop, you get the Harlequin, if you pre order at Best Buy you get a guy called 'The Officer'.

Info:
http://assassinscreed.us.ubi.com/bro...ews/11443.html
OMG I WANT IT SO DAMN HARD!!!
1. ONE WAS EPIC
2. WAS EVEN MORE EPIC

I hope Jade Raymond doesn't mess the 3rd one up!!

BEST GAME EVER.
I just bought the second one when I heard about this

I love it. Like... it's my baby. my baby that I have sex with...... For like 7 hours a day.........

:3
[T3AL][Fish][o7]
My name's Mr. Cupcake.
Need to earn some cold hard cash for all the good games coming out in the Fall.

The AC series is the shit, I'm totally getting it for my 360.