the mistake was yours
Originally Posted by dengue View Post
player id
we are on an english forum
so speak english
in english football is american football
and soccer is your football
the mistake was yours

In England we say football to describe what you illiterate americans call 'soccer'. As you said, this is an English forum, so lets speak the language properly, you ignoramus.

When you americans come up with your own language, then you can criticise other people who speak it badly.
Originally Posted by dengue View Post
player id
we are on an english forum
so speak english
in english football is american football
and soccer is your football
the mistake was yours

Possibly the most retarded post ever.

Anyway, I am an avid Chelsea fan, and have just returned from watching them destroy Cardiff 4-1 in the FA Cup 5th round.
Originally Posted by rafufu View Post
Possibly the most retarded post ever.

Anyway, I am an avid Chelsea fan, and have just returned from watching them destroy Cardiff 4-1 in the FA Cup 5th round.

Godly cross by Paulo Ferreira for Kalou's goal, eh?

Not too big on Chelsea, to be honest, but eh, bigger on them than on Man Utd.
honestly im not a big fan of football I think a majority of people here rather play it then watch it on tv...
Back from the dead.
I'm actually not a big fan of football, but my favourite club is Juventus.
Don't take me serious. If you feel offended... I'm just kidding.
Steaua / Rapid

Tie between those two.
I'm not really into football, so I'm not a fan of any club, I just like those two.
Centuries Of Damn
Originally Posted by apple View Post

so you are trying to tell you aren't a big fan of "soccer"
Originally Posted by apple View Post

Aye, but as usual Drog-monster was the driving force behind the team. The first goal was so nonchalant it was brilliant. Another thing I noticed was the huge step-up in our passing quality as soon as Joe Cole was subbed off. He has never really recovered from that injury, and I don't know why we persevere with him.
Originally Posted by rafufu View Post
Aye, but as usual Drog-monster was the driving force behind the team. The first goal was so nonchalant it was brilliant. Another thing I noticed was the huge step-up in our passing quality as soon as Joe Cole was subbed off. He has never really recovered from that injury, and I don't know why we persevere with him.

Man, Joe Cole was beastly before that severe injury. I haven't really seen Chelsea as of since, except for the results, but eh, you're gearing up for yet another title. Man Utd is pretty weak this year, compared to last year... there's always the Ronaldo factor. Nani has been great for them this year, but he's suspended for 3 matches now... Rooney is like Drogba, a driving force in Man Utd, but eh, let's just say Chelsea has an overall better and younger squad, I believe. Aaaaaaand a very reliable bench.