Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
I have no interest in the Xblock One or Kiddystaion 4, I already have a media PC attached to my TV, plus I'd rather keep my PC games on a PC rather than a baby one.

I do wonder why MS is keeping incredibly hush hush on the spec though.

At least now porting wont be a valid excuse for late PC releases. ¬_¬

Xbone, gosh
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan

lol microsoft

-----

also you can't borrow your friends' games without paying for them
Last edited by pusga; May 23, 2013 at 04:08 AM.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
I have no interest in the Xblock One or Kiddystaion 4, I already have a media PC attached to my TV, plus I'd rather keep my PC games on a PC rather than a baby one.

I do wonder why MS is keeping incredibly hush hush on the spec though.

At least now porting wont be a valid excuse for late PC releases. ¬_¬

Some Specs

If you scroll to the bottom of the article it says a little bit about the specs, and capabilities.

Gamerscore Transfer

And this is about gamerscore
A hasbeen like the rest
Xbox sux.
First one sucked.
360 sux.
This "one" will suck, because only Neo is the One.

I'm probably going to teabag my friends Xbox One when he gets it. Probably going to break the day after.
That's what I think of Xboxes.
I'm just sticking to my sexy PS3.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
X bone is a stupid idea Microsoft wants to get money off of. All people will do is hack it and make it like a computer. I personally think that it will not sell as there is not very many games available for it. Also don't waste your money on that and get yourself a brand new XPS computer.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by -Link View Post
X bone is a stupid idea Microsoft wants to get money off of. All people will do is hack it and make it like a computer. I personally think that it will not sell as there is not very many games available for it. Also don't waste your money on that and get yourself a brand new XPS computer.

This.
Microsoft will sell this shit for 1 grand at release. Then lie, say online will be free, continue charging people outrageous prices and being fags. Pretty much why I hate the whole Xbox Idea.
That and making gay commercials. Sony make funny commercials.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
All I hope is that it will bring a more diverse experience of cross-platform gaming. All my friends play console which is sad because they just don't realize what they're missing.

All I've ever wanted was to play Battle Field 3, CoD, GTA, etc.. with them without either party making a huge investment in a new device.

GTA V cross-platform. Could you imagine? Just try. For my sake.
Originally Posted by JayStar View Post
All I hope is that it will bring a more diverse experience of cross-platform gaming.

I really don't see why they couldn't make more Xbox games cross-platform compatible. I mean, Xbox is a Microsoft thing, Games for Windows Live (ugh) is a Microsoft thing...

Previously I think the biggest barrier to cross-platform play was the gap between specs between console and PC (as well as, say, not letting PS3 users play with Xbox users because NO THEY'RE OUR RIVAL) but now maybe we can get 64 player servers up and running for cross-platform play seeing as the new consoles will (presumably) be able to handle it?

I'll be mighty impressed if they get, say, Planetside 2 running as the biggest cross-platform game evar.