Toribash
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
I dont remember any of them ever. Anyone got any advice to help me remember and/or make my dreams more vivid?

Keep a dream journal everyday when you wake up the first thing you do is write in your dream journal.
When I have dreams that are really creative, in tend to remember them. Like the ones you get if you eat mushrooms at 1am and the dream lasts for about an hour. Then you wake up. I love those. And, the ones where you can control what you're doing.
I'M LIKE A MOTHER FUCKING BUSINESSMAN.
thats really annoying, this just happened yesterday..
i had this funniest dream i wanna told my little brother, then i forgot right when i wanna say it.
Originally Posted by DaNooB23 View Post
Try keeping your eyes closed after your dream is over. And try to hold on onto any memories that you have about the dream. You may not recall the dream immediately, but the things u do remember from the dream may help your brain recall what you dreamed about.

Originally Posted by PyroTime View Post
Keep a dream journal everyday when you wake up the first thing you do is write in your dream journal.

Ok thanks, will try both!
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
I just dreamed that my girlfriend is actually an alien trying to rule the earth.. WTHell?
darkshadow8
not dead
If it is a cool dream, I usually don`t forget it but if it`s not cool I just don`t even try to remember it.
Proud member of [Pandora]
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
I forget dreams very often...
Especially when I want to tell someone about my night's dream...

Bet that's annoying LOL
darkshadow8
not dead
I still remember a dream I had as a kid where I FALCON PAWNCH!!!'ed

My Tv...
<~legsol> (yes he is gay he is the gayest gay furry ever)