Toribash
IPhone has been proved capable, but I doubt Nabi woul work on this, especially at this moment in time with wii and a major pc update in the near future.

Many discussions about this have taken place, and it would be pretty cool if someone made it.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Iheard sometime in the past that a player (I can't remember who) managed to get Toribash working on his PSP. That was however an older version, but I don't see that the feat couldn't be done again, and if can work on a PSP then it might be able to work on an IPhone.
Originally Posted by Onamist View Post
Iheard sometime in the past that a player (I can't remember who) managed to get Toribash working on his PSP. That was however an older version, but I don't see that the feat couldn't be done again, and if can work on a PSP then it might be able to work on an IPhone.

I think that ended up being a video. As in, the guy screen recorded Toribash, and converted the video for his PSP.
But I could be wrong.
Thanks.
I'd not be that much excited if there was a I-phone version for Toribash, to be honest. Due to the little screen it would be quite difficult to hit always the right joint. Even though I have an I-pod touch I would not play Toribash on it, I think. Too much tedious fiddling.
Don't take me serious. If you feel offended... I'm just kidding.
Originally Posted by jxc1013 View Post
I think that ended up being a video. As in, the guy screen recorded Toribash, and converted the video for his PSP.
But I could be wrong.

No, it was legit. SlainVet had source access at the time and ported it. Apparently it ran at horrifying framerates though.

An iPhone processor is not powerful enough.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Any one else who has lurked the forum for a couple years notice how these threads always repeat themselves every so often?