Toribash
Originally Posted by mezablade7 View Post
A question about dreams, have you guys ever dreamt a dream where you control everything, like, you can choose which way to run, to punch or anything?

Dream: I'll just tell you this one thing of a dream, I sat there vomiting ramen noodles. I had a different dream lately, but it's sad...and if I bring it up, it may make me all emotional, because it's happened to me before, but it makes me sad to any think that, because a lot of my dreams come true. Before any assumptions are made, not it's not rape.

Another thing too, one time I was dreaming and I punched someone in my dream and I woke up punching the air. Same thing with a kick.

Few times, or it may have seemed like it. I don't know.

Not related to that at all.

I had this dream(actually, nightmare) when I was five. It repeated itself once when I was eight and that is the version I shall type here.

It was christmas eve(In dream world) and my family was sitting in the living room. Someone rang the doorbell to bring presents(which isn't usual for meh IRL but it was completely expected in the dream) and I answered, it was one of my cousins or something. I buzzed them in and opened the front door to let them enter once they got up the stairs. Then I went back into the living room and went WTF because my family had gone.
I walked further into the living room and the lights went out. I went WTF again. Then saw something looking at me from the balcony door. It was one of those brown hooded things from Star Wars and it had a grappling hook. I went WTF.
It took it's hood off and turned out to be a kid that was new in my class. Then I said his name questioningly and he vanished. I then went plunging into mega frightened nightmare mode having previously only been falling at a moderate speed into the nightmare. I went to try to turn the lights on at the switch just in front of my room saying heroically "Now no one shall be frightened anymore!" and then I touched the lightswitch. Nothing happened. Oshit. And then Everything went even worse as toys, alive, came crawling, walking, flying, driving etc. out of my little sister's room. I fought them off for a while throwing a phone at them and kicking them and such. I especially remember a red fire truck for some reason. Most of these toys I knew my sister didn't have and had never even entered our possession. Then there was a deep, evil sounding "Mwuhahahahahahahaha" and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were standing in front of me (Cardboard, full size). I had been reading some comic books or somesuch about them that day or the day before. And I think I went 'Are you here to help me?' and then Raphael stabbed me and I woke up screaming.
Flame Shop
Proud Member of Atlantic etc.
I was 5. I was in some very eerie place that resembled a bleak, grey, office building. My mom was talking to the clerk about something un-important. I decided to explore. I came across a room that seemed to be tinted red by a red overhead light. I looked around, and there was none to be seen. There was nothing on the walls, they were just plain grey. So was the floor. I suddenly noticed some strange creature. It's red and is continually running in circles within the perimeter of the room. It slightly resembles a cartoon character from a show I used to watch that I barely remember now. I stare at it for what seems like 20 minutes. Finally it notices me. It's expression isn't phased by this though. It ceases it's laps and walks over to me. It lunges up and bites me on the arm, a huge football shaped gouge appears. I don't feel it, but I smell the iron and sugar smell of blood. I scream, but no words come out. The thing, whatever it is, has continued to kill everyone in the room, or so I think, since they are nowhere to be seen. I run out the door and get in to my Mom's car and start driving. I keep going and the streets are familiar streets that I see at least once a week.

I have that dream every once in a while (every 2-3 years).

It's always longer than that but it varies from that point on. Hope you liked it.
T1cux: clan have eggs.
dont know about everyone else but i almost never taste stuff in my dreams but while back had this one where i ate something i made and sold world wide and it reminded me of marshmallows, ice cream, pudding and toast and i woke up with its taste in my mouth and it lasted most of the day.
Supermans X-ray vision, Americas #1 cause of breast cancer since 1982
Nooooo, I'm freaking chain dreaming.

->
As we (the viking army of XenAlpa32-Century army) moved our area to west, being more safe.We raised a decent army that could crush even hills, swordsman,axeman,riders,archers etc.

Now being sure that we could crush the Aztec son of a bird, we had to make a tactic, the archers will be split in two, and placed on the both sides of the valley which looked like this : /<-| |->\
Then the riders will be placed in the front invasion line,same whit the infantry.

Since we had to start the war, we sent a scout to make the bird god come here.
In short the time horse came back whit it's raider decapitated, it was the preparing signal.
In short time the huge monster flew across the valley, landing in the right place.
The archers opened fire against the beast, while the riders charged the beast, I took out my huge ass Chainsaw sword and charged the beast.

-
Dream end..eh...
Centuries Of Damn
I don't get how you guys can remember dreams from years ago. So detailed as well.
I forget mine in about an hour.
Last edited by DeeJayy741; Jan 12, 2010 at 11:48 AM.
Driving and then zombies comeby and when we go down the hill gas started to run out
then when zombies broke the glass of our car
my aunt suddenly woke me up (for school)
Originally Posted by DeeJayy741 View Post
I don't get how you guys can remember dreams from years ago. So detailed as well.
I forget mine in about an hour.

Nah. The one I typed up is just something that got stuck in my memory like just a few other memories from my childhood (Mostly falling off things or some other way of injury.) I usually forget my dreams either immediately or in a few minutes/hours.
Flame Shop
Proud Member of Atlantic etc.
was in a themepark which turned into an old museum where i could jump into portal things to revisit my past and times before i existed. it was really awesome.

also, if you remember dreams from years ago, they usually had some kind of importance, coolness or key thing that sticks i your mind, also if you try to remember it, and can like grab hold of some key thing when you wake, you can just remember it, and sometimes you just dont forget it =]
Last edited by annika; Jan 12, 2010 at 11:59 AM.
vibevibevibevibevibevibevibe
<33
Guys, stop typing everything in one block, it gets hard to read them :(

Originally Posted by Smfc1877 View Post
I dreamt I was playin golf with cars instead of golfballs, i had to drive them into the hole.

I really lol'd when I read this one :v

Anyways, people like to post dreams from the past, well, I shall do that, too.

There was this one really small dude and his huge lifeguardian coming towards my home.
Me and my brother went there to greet them, but the little guy took his huge knife from his pocket and started waving it around.
Well, me and my bro went in our battling poses (we had read a lot of Dragonball that time, lol), and then we circled around a bit...
I attacked the small guy, and he stabbed me.
I didn't feel the pain, instead, I started screaming and bawwing to the little guy that "OH MY GOD YOU KILLED ME WAAAAHHH".
I guess he freaked out, because he ran away, and I started chasing him, attempting to hit him like a girl.

His lifeguard mysteriously disappeared during that event...

Then there was an another one, but I have forgotten it now... I'll edit this when I remember it :v