Toribash
This game, it's really undeniable at this point that this game is declining in the amount of people playing and posting, it's a case of numbers
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
Toribash has been dying since 2001, unfortunately you can't kill the undead.

Originally Posted by LucidSpore View Post
Guild wars 1 ;(

I was playing some last week, I only played prophecies so I was playing through factions, some missions seem really hard with bots. I wanted to make an A/D scythe/crit but I stopped at the transfer to nightfall because I failed the mission, pretty tough, especially since I'm glass cannon lol.

I mentioned it to my bro, and since then he's been grinding in presearing. He's a legendary defender enthusiast...

There's no serves within around 8000km from me, 400 ping all day, pretty annoying.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
GunZ: The Duel died :/ at least official servers died.
"People, like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves."
Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
Don't get me wrong: LoL is still alive and well, but I feel I'm kinda soul-bounded to it now that I spent £50 on a free to play game. I'm sure many people feel this way as well.

Also, it's hard to let go of a game I spent over 850 hours on.

hours spent on LoL

I'm gonna go with what Dunkey says. LoL has lost its magic. It used to be "hey guys, let's go on League and play some normals and fuck around with people not in our premade". Now the changes are afoot, you're forced to play by the meta, and that's not how a game should be made, imho.

"Lets fuck around with people not in our premade"

You sound like the worst fucking kind of person. I'm glad LoL has lost its magic for you, I hate getting queued with people like that.

Also you aren't and never have been forced to play the meta. Riot has never enforced it. Of course people are going to be mad if you knowingly cripple your team by drafting like shit

My friends always make really stupid jokes that aren't even funny but cringe worthy, and when I do bad, they always insult me for every move I make, including said cringe worthy jokes.

Back in the day:
*Dies to enemy top laner*
Friend: LOL
Me: mb, I'll gank top after red
*I kill enemy top laner*
Friend: cheers!

Now:
*Dies to enemy top laner*
Friend: Stop feeding my lane
Me: I'm pretty sure 1/0/0 is not fed. But I'll gank for the sake of your ignorance.
*I kill the enemy top laner*
Friend: So you feed my lane and steal my kills? You gank like someone from NA.

They're not making jokes. They're laughing at you being bad. If you as a jungler ever give up a kill to a solo laner, you're bad and you likely just cost your laner the lane. It doesn't matter if you gank and pick up a kill after, you already gave the enemy laner an exp and gold advantage and set yourself behind while giving the enemy jungler a good minute to do whatever the fuck they feel like doing.

Dying to a laner as the jungler for nothing is literally the worst thing you can do. They aren't joking, you're just terrible and they're trying not to be confrontational about it.

And that happens whenever I accidentally concede a kill to top lane. He's not even grateful when I gank top. Even if my friend doesn't call missing on the enemy top laner and kills me in my jungle, he says that and it's really fucking annoying.
So don't feed his lane opponent a free kill then. It's not that fucking hard not to die during a gank.
tl;dr:
I'm soul bound to LoL, constant meta shifts are annoying and my friends are making senseless jokes that make me want to shoot my ears.

Honestly, I can go on forever but I don't want to. I may post my reasonings for why LoL is dying on the LoL thread, but I'll do it next time.

Maybe your friends got sick of you.
Last edited by Hyde; Dec 2, 2015 at 05:03 PM.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Maybe your friends got sick of you.

If they did they won't be inviting me to their skype call to play league

I'm not saying I feed top lane all the time. I was just using that as an example

Anyways,
I heard ps3 will stop paying for their servers soon. Is this true?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Infinity Wars, a small card trading game. It had quite a large fan-base at it's steam release but Lightmare is shit so...