Ranking
i didnt even get it
does that trailer mean that fallout 4 will be a new story, not a continuing of F3?
im stoopid
Originally Posted by B45 View Post
i didnt even get it
does that trailer mean that fallout 4 will be a new story, not a continuing of F3?
im stoopid

It takes place in Boston, Massachusetts. So most likely a new story.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Not announced, but it's suspected of being released in October because of an ancient reddit thread where somebody claiming to be an ex-employee of bethseda "leaked" a release timeline for fallout 4, and one of the things he leaked was a June reveal. Nobody believed him. Then this. And he said October release date, so that's the current suspicion.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Fallout 3 was shit. Bethesderp makes fake RPG which are more casual sandbox games, they ruined fallout for me. New Vegas was alright, and it was actually developped by Obsidian, the original guys from the studio at the origins of Fallout.

Imo, Fallout 4 will be average and they go all in the com' / marketing, everybody's aboard the hype train so they're gonna milk that shiet with pre-orders.
I got cold chills up my spine on the video, i've had a blast with the 3rd one and Vegas.
Fallout 4 might push me to get the next gen station as well.
Last edited by Cold; Jun 4, 2015 at 11:14 PM.
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this
Originally Posted by Raindz View Post
Get it on pc?

My pc is a potato, so I'll pass on that one.
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this