Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Dansan123 View Post
hmmm wouldn't there be copyright issues if you were going to sell these songs?

Don't worry, I'm sure he will credit the original artists.
Snipin' is a good job, mate!
Originally Posted by Dragonbreath View Post
Getting money out of it doesn't stop him from liking to do it.

Originally Posted by SlyBash View Post
^

this, also i thought it would be fun to do this album

OP: none that are super-unknown because i want this album to be a novelty people will buy

well you are basically denying any music that might be better than a more popular artists work because their name is not know. implying that you'd rather remix average songs by more famous names to get recognition and in turn, for people to notice and buy your album. I'm just saying you shouldn't limit your abilities or attempt to use names to guide your potential 'fame'.
my master's only expounds your thesis
Y u no make own songs.

SkiSM:
-Power
-Heavy Artillery (not exactly made by him, but remixed)

FuntCase:
-Make Our Day
-Gorrila Flex
-Takin the piss

Genetix:
-Squid Attack
-Immortal (ft. Persist)

Cookie Monsta - Ginger Pubes

Still, I don't like idea remaking song (wtf Cockney Thug, so bad, "terror"). You should make own songs, make own style. Including famous producers in titles won't make you famous. Thank's God, You're enjoying making music. That's all.

Listened them. Are You trolling that You're going to sell them? :O
Last edited by aleks95; Feb 18, 2012 at 05:34 PM.
Originally Posted by smekjal View Post
OP: none that are super-unknown because i want this album to be a novelty people will buy

well you are basically denying any music that might be better than a more popular artists work because their name is not know. implying that you'd rather remix average songs by more famous names to get recognition and in turn, for people to notice and buy your album. I'm just saying you shouldn't limit your abilities or attempt to use names to guide your potential 'fame'.

novelty

novelty

fucking novelty

how many times do i have to say it

also they're going to be for freeee

for the people that say i should make my own stuff, i have
Last edited by SlyBash; Feb 18, 2012 at 05:41 PM.
Novelty
2. Something new and unusual; an innovation.

what are you implying? remixing famous artists music to get recognition is new and unusual?

?
Slybash how about you make original stuff. You don't see famous dubstep producers getting famous off of remixes. If you must do a remix try Nostalgia- Serious coin
-----
And how bout you post links to the songs you've finished
Last edited by Datsick; Feb 18, 2012 at 09:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by smekjal View Post
Novelty
2. Something new and unusual; an innovation.

what are you implying? remixing famous artists music to get recognition is new and unusual?

?

You're either a horrible fail troll, or a dumbass. Take your pick. I don't like seeing your posts while I'm waiting for the thread to updated with songs. Same with you Datsick. If you checked, you would see links to the songs he's finished, and his original work.
Originally Posted by Morbon View Post
You're either a horrible fail troll, or a dumbass. Take your pick. I don't like seeing your posts while I'm waiting for the thread to updated with songs. Same with you Datsick. If you checked, you would see links to the songs he's finished, and his original work.

I'll pick the scenario in which you actually take the time to read what I've said before and realize that I have a sound reasoning behind what I'm saying. rather than you throwing around mediocre insults because you don't like that I am correct.
Malleus - Punisher
Stan SB - Action
Bar 9 - Strung out
Modestep - Sunlight, Feel good
Deadmau5 - Derp
Ephixa overally
selena gomez omefdg

pick it
best vlad in plat V Kappa
kat <3