Toribash
It reads out as an X as it is right now.
Ain't yo bro, ho.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Would say i disagree with freelancer on this one...It actually looks more like a TRK this time, liked this better...It is different.
but now it goes disappearing... while in the T miss just a little part.. the K miss an important part and is barely readable...

Don't forget... we know this logo is about TRK... so for us its easly spottable. Because we know what is about already before we read it... but for someone else who doesnt know about it, and average person... can read something else.
TRD for example its also readable there.

Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
It does represent me.

If you look closer you can spot I've used a circle, a square and a triangle in there.
The 45 and 90 degree angle. All geometric elements.

That what I use in my designs, geomertric elements. It does represent me.

all technic draw use those elements... indeed in the beginning if I had to be honest to me looked like a bad designed logo from an old architecture company (from the 90')

Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
As it's my personal logo it needs to be recognisable and an extenion of my work.

still not original and catchy.... I saw compositions of fonts like this before, by using this "Eras" like font This connection between the T and R are findable in other logos

the last 2 at least have some element which armonize them and make them balanced...

Also: freelancer have a quite trollish way to point out things and sometime be annoying but perhaps he read it trx... but still no need to get mad about him...
Last edited by Chikin; Feb 9, 2012 at 08:38 AM.
Freelancer needs to take the chill pill in his avvy. Alpha, this is an average logo, i do appreciate you trying to alter the letters to make it original, but try not to go overcomplicated with the changes. Look up photoshop signatures, and base it off of that. It is a lot simpler than what you are making it to be.
I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals

This. Do this. Notice how the T and the K somehow resemble a firearm. Maybe you can work with that? Because the cut off k is really annoying, for me it feels like the logo was loading and it froze in the middle of it or something.
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.
If i wouldn't know that it says TRK i would thought that it means T>i.
But it's better this time,just a little minor changes and you're good to go.
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
I think this kind of stylization is really nice. But if we can't clearly get what it's saying, it's not kinda "worth it". You may see it easily as TRK but at first glance a random viewer has a big potential to get it wrong. In your latest version T and R are reading clearly enough but the last part is IMO way too far away from K.
Texturing tutorial
No requests please
It just looks like RK to me.

Why make something that no one can read?

Doesn't make sense cause then people will misread it think different about you.