Ranking
i repeat for blind idiots, 1) stupid offers will be ignored. 2.1)this set is awesome stuff and i will sell it only with fair price. 2.2) also buyer can get cool bonus. -> so is you not faggs who trying to make joke from my biggest and longest worked set and big selling with it? if you wanna troll, so i think broken brains its your problem. i just will remember your behaviour for future as a expirience. about duels - all noobs dont like me cuz i kicked they asses in duel, not matter by showel which they failed to counter or by simple stupid move in ninjutsu, they owned in fight by simple stuff and after that they say stupid shit for me... i dont care... 1million for week i think its not bad profit from duels... and very much of ppls now scared to duel me (and trying to call me noob lol)... noobs... i dont care...
You sent me a PM directly linking this thread and if I'm interested to buy the set. Well, here I am.
In all honesty, the price is about 1,200,000 too much for what the set actually worth.
That's in my opinion of course.

Good luck selling the set though.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Well, I happen to really like this set, c/p or not...

Selling TC. PM me for sweet deals♪
2 poor 4 a avatar and gramur
i will sell it with fair price i repeat. AND YOU CAN DIE OF ENVY WITH WORDS LIKE - ''Lo0L it's c/p set, its unfair price, its too much for this set! i offer *0.000 TC thats soo big and unfair price or this set and blablablabla...'' you just showed your true faces or maybe stupid brains in this moment... if you were been more politely and just sayed to me not shitty stuff i maybe woulded have done a substantial discount... but you only blablabla... so die of envy and just look here --> i created it very veeery fu**in good, so all who speak shit unfortunately have no chance to get it...
-----
this message of cource not for peoples who sayed his point like Uric.
Last edited by FlyingMonk; Dec 29, 2012 at 10:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by FlyingMonk View Post
if i do that someone can steal my set or parts from it... but i think i can do some one thing with that but later, not now today i wasted big energy to make advertisment. i just dont undestand why my last set selled faster then this. its really my maybe best set which i created since i joined toribash...

If someone uses your art without your permission you could just "report" you know...
One of the main reasons why you can't get this set sold as fast as your last set is because people are perplexed on wether or not it's C&P, also the previews are quite poor.

I believe you would get better offers if you made better previews or upload the set to your tori for people to get a closer look and determine if it's c&p for themselves.
No accusing you or anything, just giving you some friendly tips ^^
Last edited by Fenris; Dec 29, 2012 at 10:52 PM.