Toribash
Originally Posted by Sc1ence01 View Post
Hello Nitro,

Im Sc1ence01 (you could simply pronounce it as 'Science') my real name is Rodericko (call me Rod, Roder or Roderick). I live in the Philippines, and I'm an achiever in School (2nd honor during the first quarter). I am also a Taekwondo practioner (white belt in Taekwondo) and I love playing Chess, reading books and playing video games. I am 13 years of age and my birthday is Oct 14, 2002.

As I said I love playing video games. Being Team Fortress 2 (the world's #1 war-themed hat simulator) my top 1 and Toribash my top 2. I also love Science (that's obvious) and Math (Most Awesome Torture for the Head). I really love toribash, Im doing my best to be good at this game, actually I have a goal of being a Torilegend someday. My previous clans was Destiny, Alchemy and Red shadow. I started playing toribash since April 2015, as far as I can remember, Toribash was my 2nd steam game (next to Team Fortress 2). Why do I wanna join? Simple, I wanna be in a clan where I could get friends and chat-mates. A clan that will make me happy, I quitted my old clans simply because of them having lots of inactives et cetera. If you're gonna ask me "What could I contribute?" the answer is My Skill, My tc or to make it short, My own toribash self (I could contribute anything if I can).

I don't have Skype (sorry for that) but I have Steam (Sc1ence01) and Facebook (Put Dispenser Here) but im planning to make a Skype account in the next few weeks. My GMT is +8, I am very active in the game and active in the forums (If I could rate my activeness it would be 10/10 ingame and 9/10 in the forums) I hope I get accepted, I forgot to mention that Aikido is my main mod (Aikido is love, Aikido is Life) and my secondary mod is Mushu (Mushu is second love, Mushu is second life XD).

Thank You and God Bless!!!

Replays- I cant attach replays right now cause after I select the replay files in the file uploader it always says "Page cant be displayed" but ill upload some replays soon... Also im ready for an in game test (please be aikido or mushu)

Also: Day is better than Zack at Toribash.

Lovely app, not too long, not too short. I don't like reading too much about things I don't care about.
Mature for your age, I guess.
Get a skype.
You're cool.

I say Yes
woah chill.