Toribash
View Poll Results: Online dating: Good, or bad.
Good
7 Votes / 11.11%
Bad
14 Votes / 22.22%
I can't say
17 Votes / 26.98%
Sounds pedophilish and nolifer-y
25 Votes / 39.68%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

it seems the OP is talking about cybering. basically horny male teenagers on there.

cmon did something like it just to see what it was like, dunno where the thread is though
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity
I still personal think you should go into the REAL world; if you're just horribly ugly, just find someone else who is too.

Problem solved.
-----
Originally Posted by carl View Post
it seems the OP is talking about cybering. basically horny male teenagers on there.

cmon did something like it just to see what it was like, dunno where the thread is though

Yeah, I remember the cmon sexperiment. Made me lol, but, I bet everyone he was talking to were fat lonely old men.
Last edited by Zayex; Dec 23, 2011 at 10:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
well, it's creepy-
it's like a 50 year old guys going to mail to 15 year old girl or something like that.
so my vote is 'Sounds pedophilish and nolifer-y'
HOOOOOOOOT♥
Originally Posted by Zyrax View Post
well, it's creepy-
it's like a 50 year old guys going to mail to 15 year old girl or something like that.
so my vote is 'Sounds pedophilish and nolifer-y'

Are you sure you're not one of my alts?

/ontopic: If pedophilia didn't exist, online dating would be a lot safer. And slightly less creepy.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
Are you sure you're not one of my alts?

/ontopic: If pedophilia didn't exist, online dating would be a lot safer. And slightly less creepy.

Only slightly cuz it's still damn creepy :3

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
I Found a guy and i was like 14 and i online dated for my first time and i found out he was 37 and i was 14 and i stopped ever since except once
MocroGunz for Shizzle and Mega Fo Shizzle
Originally Posted by Agathias View Post
I Found a guy and i was like 14 and i online dated for my first time and i found out he was 37 and i was 14 and i stopped ever since except once

Always a bad thing buddy. Ever saw that one lifetime movie (no, I don't watch it on a daily basis, I was just in my moms room and I was bored) when this kid was dating some old dude, but she didn't know he was old as shit and he ended up sexually assaulting her and she was pretty much a dumbass about the whole situation.

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
furries do a sort of thing like that called "mating", i've had a couple mates in my time

i really have no excuse, i know it's dangerous