Toribash
knowing and mastering properties of physics.
Nothing Wrong with some MaryJane, only thing is you do it again and again.
IMO fuck to game skill or anything like that - a good TB player is one that you want to play with.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
IMO fuck to game skill or anything like that - a good TB player is one that you want to play with.

This is absolute truth. If people want to play with you - no matter how much suck you are still cool.
Tentacles4life&fun!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Join BISH
ANIMELOVER
Originally Posted by CRASH3R View Post
Thats where your wrong, it's always luck in a mod like judo cause its so unpredictable, but aikido, wushu, etc. take skill to win cause you need to know how to kick/punch effectively in wushu and aikido you need to know how to grapple/save yourself well.

I disagree, there may not be as much luck in those as in judo, but there is still alot of luck, regardless of which mod.

Wushu is just a good opener.
--------------------------------

But i think being good in SP is more important then MP, and you need to master all distances as well as all gravity. And SP shows time and patience instead if just spamming joints and hoping something good will happen.
Team America|7th Dan|
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post

IMO for have interest to play with someone in particular he have to be or one of my friends,or a really skilled guy(that in 99% of the occasion are the same person)

Originally Posted by PredatorC View Post
I disagree, there may not be as much luck in those as in judo, but there is still alot of luck, regardless of which mod.

Wushu is just a good opener.

A small part of luck is in everything you will do in your life,in most of the mods this % is really higher than in real life.But in tb you can also change the settings,and you'll see that this % of luck will return on a normal level.
I agree with you that wushu for noobs is just a good opener.That's why wushu isn't a mod that is fun to play with noobs

Originally Posted by PredatorC View Post
But i think being good in SP is more important then MP, and you need to master all distances as well as all gravity. And SP shows time and patience [/b]instead if just spamming joints and hoping something good will happen.[/b]

I agree that is better if the persons who play as you described,go to sp instead to ruin mp.Luckily only a small percentage of "not new" players play as you said,and anyway i don't care to play with them.
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
To many things make a player good.
And it there is not really a way to misure how good is one player because, as I think, thats subjective. For me one player can be good just because he move smoth and have a good balance, for someone else it can be someone which dismember everything he touch even in aikido.
A good player is a player which somehow can impress you. No matter belt, rank or streaks he got.
Originally Posted by chicken89 View Post
To many things make a player good.
And it there is not really a way to misure how good is one player because, as I think, thats subjective. For me one player can be good just because he move smoth and have a good balance, for someone else it can be someone which dismember everything he touch even in aikido.
A good player is a player which somehow can impress you. No matter belt, rank or streaks he got.

Idd.. nailed it really
Screwdriver