Toribash

Beware, some people might find this rather disturbing ~EJM

aliens banned
EJM Moderated Message:
I put the video in a spoiler with a warning just to save some people's eyes
Last edited by EJM; Aug 17, 2014 at 11:41 PM.
Guys, there have been waaayyy too many useless/terrible posts that have been deleted. If you wanna discuss this... whatever it is, feel free, but keep your posts relevant to the topic, and actually contribute to it.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by 666676 View Post

Beware, some people might find this rather disturbing ~EJM

aliens banned
EJM Moderated Message:
I put the video in a spoiler with a warning just to save some people's eyes

This is some of the most useless things to have ever been put on the internet, ranking right up there with tentacles and all that weird shit.

On topic though, it's a superstition. It's meant to be scary. Doesn't mean that you have to believe it and try it, because it doesn't necessarily exist. It's the exact same thing as bloody mary. Have you ever actually seen an image of bloody mary in your mirror?
Chances are you saw what you wanted to see and then screamed like a little girl and wet your pants because of something that you saw in your mind.

I could go on but, here's a basic summary:
Someone who wholeheartedly believes in religion, decides hundreds of years ago that 666 is the devils number and then that knowledge is burned into the minds of every child which does nothing but cause mass paranoia about D-Day and all that nonsense, and probably caused a large amount of unneeded concussions and pants-wetting which then decreased the overall intelligence of human society by like 100%. This is then referenced into everything we see in someway, and then when youtube came out, someone came up with the idea that continuously refreshing your page on the closed channel/666 would obviously show evidence that the devil exists and is trolling us all by posting videos of the insides of the human body and weird rituals from which there is no escape because it somehow deactivates your back button and close button and every single command on a computer because the devil now has control over your computer and will use it to take over humanity.
Great bedtime story.

Sounds like a great thing to believe in. Have fun doing that all.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
ok. this creepy pasta is pretty darn scary, but a month ago, there was this video posted on youtube called top 22 scariest non-gaming creepy pastas, by tatstopvideos or something like that. It was pretty long for a youtube video, but I had time.

Holy Shit.

This video had some of the scariest stories and things I have ever seen. This one, user666, was pretty high on the list too, but not even close to being as scary as some of the others. If you love getting scared and don't feel like sleeping for the next month, then please watch, and enjoy

I am being dead serious, this shit is really scary. ( Some are dumb too)

I've never heard about this but it creeps me out so nope.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Sled green, the video is not working for me and I cannot find it on YouTube..

Also ds, all of this is just a joke really, bloody Mary is a legend, this used to be real.