Toribash
It could be fake or not, but regardless its a touching story. But there again, it's one of those things that are only going to appeal to people who are religious. So cheers for posting this, I appreciate it.

I'm assuming it's supposed to be inspiring because he didn't dwell on his families' death and forgave the killer.
Still dumb.
11:44 PM - mokoshotar: do you think if i give you a list of bullies at my school you could butterfly jutsu them
Originally Posted by Muffin View Post
I dont know man, the amount of effort put into making this? It doesnt seem like the kinda thing people like those guys would fake. Plus, why fake it? To become internet famous?

You should watch the kony2012 video. You will like it.
How are you?
oh my… I'm atheist and i don't understand how he forgave him…. if that whas my wife i would of been angered, devastated, i wouldn't of been able to forgive him.. no i wouldn't, yet this video somehow made me WANT to cry the tears didn't fall down. but they were there xD haha but yeah… in a way very touching video
Same man, I totally agree. Atheist or not, this video is quite amazing.
Feed the birds, tuppence a bag, tuppence tuppence tuppence a baaaggg
My Avvy/Sig shop
Originally Posted by Zatexd
He forgave the man who killed his family? What a pussy.

Yeah, what a girl.. He shouldve ensured a lengthy prison sentence and ruined both of their lives. Great analysis of the situation Zayex :')
My Avvy/Sig shop
Good bye zayex.

Originally Posted by Dilara View Post
very emotional, but my cultural muslim mind doesn't get why God needs to be involved.

Contrary to what you'd expect from a non-believer it would be normal for someone to feel maybe even slightly bitter towards the person that claimed the life of your wife and child, and obviously a muslim believes in a different god and would prefer any explanation that removes god from the equation.
He will. The video makes it clear that the man's gonna have his whole life to feel awful about it. At least the forgiveness shown to him by the victim will give him a chance to reconcile.
My Avvy/Sig shop