Ranking
Originally Posted by Datsick View Post
Oh look, someone who has never smoked weed telling me how unproductive it is. OH WAIT, isn't that exactly what you're telling me to do with Bronies? Check out there stuff and see how good it is? That's a hypocrite if I've ever seen one. Anyways, I have seen their art and shit, it's kind of hard not to when it's spreading on the internet like a plague, and it's weird, not funny, and annoying. Point made.

You're not justifying your opinion with evidence, and you haven't defended why you choose to smoke marijuana. Pathos based arguments do not sway your audience very easily if you choose to only use that form of appeal.
I'm not particularly upset, just annoyed at how infested they are in everything, example I was just scrolling through ifunny and there's a picture of the us soldiers putting up the American flag but with a fucking pony flying with a rope tied to it pulling it up. Like what the fuck, you don't do shit like that.
-----
Also shmevin this isn't a post about my choice to smoke weed is it buddy?
Last edited by Datsick; Jan 25, 2014 at 07:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
people will do whatever it takes to not be alone, i imagine atleast some of the brony subculture exists because they all share a common interest and can talk about it, i believe it could be anything for these people, but it just so happend to be a pony cartoon. the fact that they came up with a name for themselves and flaunt it with avatars and stuff is a way to fight all the negative attention surrounding it, trying to fit in with eachother more, etc.

i don't have a problem with it, but the ones who get off to pony rule 34 are kind of creepy, but i don't really mind as long as they keep it private.

[T]
#hi

Oh look, someone who has never smoked weed telling me how unproductive it is.

I smoke 420 weed all day and I have to say that stoners are super fags.
also world of warcraft is a pretty terrible game.

anyway bronies are losers but rephrasing something people said before. people like fucking cartoon horses dude get used to it.
wow that
sucked
I'm not particularly upset, just annoyed at how infested they are in everything, example I was just scrolling through ifunny and there's a picture of the us soldiers putting up the American flag but with a fucking pony flying with a rope tied to it pulling it up. Like what the fuck, you don't do shit like that.

With you pretty much posting these kind of comments in a thread like this, you are bound to get some harsh negative reactions.

Relating to the topic, people have the free will to do whatever you want. People shouldn't have their work and words trampled on by such people. If you honestly dont like it, then just ignore it rather than rambling about how bad it is.
Also shmevin this isn't a post about my choice to smoke weed is it buddy?

Sure it is! If you can't justify your choices, then you have nor reason to question other's choices.
Originally Posted by ishi View Post
people will do whatever it takes to not be alone, i imagine atleast some of the brony subculture exists because they all share a common interest and can talk about it, i believe it could be anything for these people, but it just so happend to be a pony cartoon. the fact that they came up with a name for themselves and flaunt it with avatars and stuff is a way to fight all the negative attention surrounding it, trying to fit in with eachother more, etc.

i don't have a problem with it, but the ones who get off to pony rule 34 are kind of creepy, but i don't really mind as long as they keep it private.

Thank you that was what I was looking for, ding ding ding. Something that isn't telling me to just accept it but is actually answering the question!
Originally Posted by Nearly View Post
I smoke 420 weed all day and I have to say that stoners are super fags.
also world of warcraft is a pretty terrible game.

anyway bronies are losers but rephrasing something people said before. people like fucking cartoon horses dude get used to it.

Lmao, you spend countless hours on fucking toribash you nerd, You don't know what pot does to people, it most likely soothes that person... Who cares if he smokes pot, you most likely have ADHD and can't sit down for two minutes
Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
Sure it is! If you can't justify your choices, then you have nor reason to question other's choices.

Well shmevin I'm sure despite me smoking weed I live a more healthy life due to the fact I lift weights 6 days a week yet I smoke a bowl or two on the weekends with some friends. Big deal,
not even relevant to the post.