Toribash
Originally Posted by JayStar View Post
I suppose any game gets boring after a long time. But you always seem to find your self back on it...

yeah. your right.
maybe its because toribash hasn't released a new version for a long time now.
Players might have fun playing again if there are new features added to the game.
~knight zero~
Toribash really got boring its always the same and after playing 10k+ matches iam bored , the only thing that keeps me playing this game is that i want to get rid of the 10th dan i just want to reach master belt and than iam going to be playing Singleplayer to improve my Sp skill to max.

Maby some mods still make fun because they are random and there are some random things that happen which can be really funny.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Meow :3
[Duck] [OLDA]
Toribash gets boring the same way any other game gets boring.
spend an extended amount of time playing it and it gets old.

the fact that so many are still around after so long is a testement to how good a game it really is
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
Toribash gets boring the same way any other game gets boring.
spend an extended amount of time playing it and it gets old.

the fact that so many are still around after so long is a testement to how good a game it really is

My thoughts exactly. I've played for a LONG time, it's starting to get a little... Uninteresting. That being said though, not many games can claim to have logged this many hours of my life, so it's quite a brilliant game.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol