Toribash
Nooooo, I want him to enter, if it's anything and you fail him, I'll get him as my trainee, be sure to say what happens so that I'd know what to do.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Nooooo, I want him to enter, if it's anything and you fail him, I'll get him as my trainee, be sure to say what happens so that I'd know what to do.

Well from what i remember when i was skills team leader (things might have changed now), people got as many chances as they wanted to a reasonable extent to show that they had passable skills. After 2-5 tries of when its clear that they have no skills that can pass them we fail them.

Laser has another chance for art and if he fails drawing again we will check for other area's and if he has no passable skills there then we fail him.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
ash has said it right. so we shall see what he comes back with.
Play your way to become a better gamer.
Mixed Martial Arts Fight to the fullest.
Guys ! i'm back understood that I could not make a success of this test,by presenting you drawings which were not very seriously realized.SO,i thus took a charcoal and my courage has 2 hands (as well as a whole day x)) and draw's you hitsugaya bankai from the manga bleach ;)
It was very long and rather testing but I am proud of my result (it is my very first REAL drawing I think)
However I specify that my sister a little helped me in particular for the general aspect of eyes, but that's all !

hope you enjoy it
Last edited by LaSer38; May 16, 2012 at 02:39 AM.
French Froggy
[OFRO]
That is much better than your previous submissions and as such I have to take the necessary precautions and stuff, I'm sure you understand. Could you upload the same drawing with "laser38" written somewhere on it? Cheers.

Meanwhile me and gamer will discuss if you can pass purely on that drawing or not.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Originally Posted by aakash555 View Post
That is much better than your previous submissions and as such I have to take the necessary precautions and stuff, I'm sure you understand. Could you upload the same drawing with "laser38" written somewhere on it? Cheers.

Meanwhile me and gamer will discuss if you can pass purely on that drawing or not.

Sure left down corner sir ! DO NOT STEALZ lel :3.Oh great

French Froggy
[OFRO]
By the way, be sure to tell me what happens so I'd know what to do.

Laser is getting in one way or another >=]
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

sorry i have been kinda busy with work i shall talk to ash about this and put my two cents on it aswell.

we shall post the results after we have discussed.
so after closer examination i noticed there is a reflection on your picture of another picture underneath it.
It looks like another picture of the same type can you post a picture of that one aswell cause there is major skill in this drawing.
But im still haveing issues with that they are yours due to the fact that your other pictures look nothing like what you see here.
It just seems weird that you didnt put that much effort into the others even after knowing that the picture could be of anything you draw.
Laser's gonna be out to exams for a bit.

The thing you saw is merely a shade of something erased and not actually another drawing (I talked to him).
Fagm duck fuck everyone.