?

Guess I'll stay a newfag 4ever hurrr, yeah that's what I mean
Originally Posted by Dilara View Post
So why do people care so much about doing this shit:

▲ ▲

newfags cant triforce

▲ ▲
Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push Miracle Whips
Avid 4chan user here. I think the triforce is just a joke around /b/ that is just there. Nobody knows why and we are left to remember a shitty image board known as /b/.
Originally Posted by Mzebra View Post
Avid 4chan user here. I think the triforce is just a joke around /b/ that is just there. Nobody knows why and we are left to remember a shitty image board known as /b/.

...If the question is "What is a triforce", it's the leading symbol/item/representation of power in the "Legend of Zelda" series.

Power probably isn't the best word, but I couldn't think of a substitute.

Ganondorf has the triforce of power.
I think Zelda has the triforce of wisdom.
Link / The hero has the triforce... of I want to say courage but I'd have to google it.

If you're asking why it's on B? It's because new people will try to fit in by copying and pasting, which will falsely align the triforce.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
...If the question is "What is a triforce", it's the leading symbol/item/representation of power in the "Legend of Zelda" series.

Power probably isn't the best word, but I couldn't think of a substitute.

Ganondorf has the triforce of power.
I think Zelda has the triforce of wisdom.
Link / The hero has the triforce... of I want to say courage but I'd have to google it.

If you're asking why it's on B? It's because new people will try to fit in by copying and pasting, which will falsely align the triforce.

Everyone knows what the triforce is. when I said triforce I was referring to the "I cant triforce" meme.
Originally Posted by Mzebra View Post
the "I cant triforce" meme.

Fan-favourite right there.
Also why is this still relevant?
Like...
2008 is over.
There is nothing interesting over there anymore.
Right?
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''