Toribash
Originally Posted by zomfier View Post
Someone named b1iley or whatever.

He/she joined in 2000 somehow. I was wondering how...but It's true.

admins can change join dates of accounts, fish was already from the future and the past. so having a legally registered account from 2000 is unlikely, because toribash aint even nearly existed there. as already said, the first accounts came at 2006.

also to the achievment thing, there are lots of "hidden" achievments and forums, which u cant easily acess. some just for test purposes and so on.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
admins can change join dates of accounts, fish was already from the future and the past. so having a legally registered account from 2000 is unlikely, because toribash aint even nearly existed there. as already said, the first accounts came at 2006.

also to the achievment thing, there are lots of "hidden" achievments and forums, which u cant easily acess. some just for test purposes and so on.

iirc, toribash was made 2004. It looked really weird with like yellow background and shit. I remember i watched a vid of 0.52 and it looked, like i said, shit. It was a pure fighting game with no dismembers. You had to press a separate button for ghost to appear and then again to skip 1 frame. I can't get footage because i cant remember the name of the vid. It was named awkwardly.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
There are a number of accounts with strange join dates, anything past the current date or before 2006 was manipulated by a staff member. The forums were created in 2006 and I'm pretty sure the game was in development a while before that. 2004 seems to be pushing it though. Anyway, things changed a lot, 2006 and 2013 are way different time periods for toribash.