Toribash
hey j4ck, i'll get right on that as soon as I talk to leon

adam, soku does not have recruiting abilities... and metalzim is not going to be in smooth
Come on man, quit being so uptight... be [Smooth].

I is [Smooth] leader. Just so's you know.
that's nice. I do the hard part = paying for your server, what do I get in return? That was just something I would have expected.

+ I apologize for recruiting MetalZim, I was unaware of the situation.
Last edited by SokuTofu; Mar 30, 2008 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Messed up
This is Pacman.
(< o o o o o O
o
o
o
o
official woot
Last edited by adam2046; Apr 3, 2008 at 05:05 AM. Reason: Added more dots to the masterpiece.
hey guys, sorry I havent been posting I always forget to check the forums for everything *doh* I hope I didnt miss anything big apart from the whole going official thing, if I did i could do with a fill-in lol

As for the story, jugg, I thought that looked pretty cool, I already know all the temperament shtuffsh, you told me when the clan got made lol.

Oh and I recruited jack because he was doing ok in fights, could do with practise but like you said, personality before skill and he doesnt get wound up easy :P

oook I think thats it, all up to date lol if I need to know anything else let me know :P

-=Leo=-
hey umm 000soku000 said i should join [smooth],the guys in it that ive met are freakin awesome and pretty cool guys so if i can,email me at x_shadow_stepx@hotmail.com