Toribash
You must remember of don't putting numbers on your name (unless if you're Numbers, lol) because if your first name, for example, is "Christian" and your serial numbers in school is "937"... "Chris937" could be a good name, unless if there is already a guy called "Chris" in the community. ;-;

So... this could be a problem.
I think that a "good username" must be short, simple, should have a meaning and show some of your personality.

Name-changes are not really cheap. .-.
Last edited by iver; Jun 30, 2014 at 01:55 AM.
Here's how I decide if a username is good or not:

1. Username is gorman
2. Username is gorman but the o or a are swapped to another vowel or the numbers 0,1,3 or 4 (since they look like vowels).
3. Failing that, at least let it be an immortal animal.
4. Or at least several animals...

Examples of good usernames:
gorman, girman, g0rmun, gormon, garm4n

Examples of bad usernames:
siku, ryan, tiner
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
4 letter names are the master race.

Also, names where people are really fucking stubborn so they add numbers or whatever are god awful.

Ex: Skylarrrr
Ex: Pr0F1ght3r
Ex: XgodXmodeX
goodbye cruel world
I prefer funny names, like BenDover or something of the sort. But my first username was "mrawsom222" and god knows why. Short names are also cool, or common words are cool to me for some reason. My name is none of the above, but I like how it flies off my tongue so...
You're also welcome to love my Replays
I wanted the username "waves" but it was taken, so I added the "S" to the front to create "Swaves".

Or it can be interpreted as "sWAVEs"
It shouldn't be a common noun unless it is something absolutely eye pleasing like Hero. (I chose it from the book "King, warrior, magician, lover" by robert moore.)

Do not change your name if it is already at least as good as "Akmal". I changed it because 100k is the worst sum of tc. You cannot get good items in it. So, I had to sink it.
Good usernames are usually simple, some with references, others are just very unique, and in a special way creative.