Endurance Onslaught 6.0
since im not giving my account away look in one of my replays. edit it into a crane-like pose. take the pic. and try too add a ghost effect and put it in so its like im Kinda there :P its a good memorial for me lol

or you could just use the shaders-shadow of me if thats easier :P
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student
yes i dont have shader that the problem
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
maybe someone could do good for me? :P
yeah sorry i was asleep all yesterday i'll do it soon

EDIT: like this?

Last edited by grumpyman2; Jul 30, 2008 at 04:17 PM.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
im not home right now but if thats aless its perfect
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
its me... but i has no colours :P o well... good for a dead tori :P. good job on that

but maybe someone with my colours could do it?

fux it im getting too pushy
Last edited by Alessandro; Aug 2, 2008 at 12:22 PM.