Toribash
The real Funny thing is how every one is turning it into a racism issue. Like 5/7 of the attackers were asians themselves. Why make the situation worse than it already is by fueling some sort of racist fight. Why was there a need to put "Helpless Asian Man" why not just man?

It still sickens me though.
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.
Originally Posted by Teknik View Post
The real Funny thing is how every one is turning it into a racism issue. Like 5/7 of the attackers were asians themselves. Why make the situation worse than it already is by fueling some sort of racist fight. Why was there a need to put "Helpless Asian Man" why not just man?

It still sickens me though.

To draw attention.
I agree with you,The racism card is a bit stupit.

Originally Posted by Oliphant View Post
Notice how, I crossed it out.

Is it really hard to notice that?

Backspace is more usefull.:3
Last edited by GodAlt; Jan 18, 2012 at 02:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
^ So true.
This is just a case of "Being at the right place,at the right time"
Also,I didn't understand oliphant's statement the first time either :3.
This happens all the time, it's not that big of a deal, its happened to me on the odd occasion aswell. People just want something to rant about.
The video made me sick, I always feeling sick when I see stuff like this. and ofc I was angry cuz of those cowards who need to be around 6 ppl againsst 1. But when I was as madest was in the end when the guy they have been beating up trying to apology for what ever he have done, he dosen't get a chance or when he is talking that guy is just still punching him and that little kid joins him from behind. I mean atleast accept and excuse?! or atlest listen to it!! and yes they are in jail, but jail is too good for them. I hope there will be one of the hardest punishment I have ever seen. I may not hear about the punsihment but I still hope it will be the hardest there ever been to kids.

They may not have killed him, but how will he feel when he gets back to school and hear all the chattering about it. That's a thing that he will have his hole life that he will never forget.
Siku can't touch this!