Ranking
my brain died 4 times playing this game,my heart stopped 3 times and my eyes commited suicide 4 times.
Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push Miracle Whips
I think, the worst in this game is when you get a feeling that something is behind you, you turn around and you see it is! Somehow all your body jolts and you just wish to run and hide somewhere, but you can't hide anywhere since it's coming to get you no matter what.

Playing at night in the dark room with headphones on is a big risk to sanity.
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
I think, the worst in this game is when you get a feeling that something is behind you, you turn around and you see it is! Somehow all your body jolts and you just wish to run and hide somewhere, but you can't hide anywhere since it's coming to get you no matter what.

Playing at night in the dark room with headphones on is a big risk to sanity.

JUST DONT TURN AROUND

sorry4caps
but while i played i never had the feeling that anything is behind me (in reallife i would do it the same, never turn around) but i dont know at my first play how they appear.. so.. now i know it.... dammed...

i played it at day with headphones.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
I didn't really find it all too scary. At first I was a bit uneasy about being follow and the static shocked me at first, but then after the first time of being caught by the man I really wasn't scared anymore. The only reason I kept playing after the second time was because I really wanted to find out what happens when I got all 8 notes.

I wish they made it somewhat more like Amnesia so that you can throw something at him or something to disable him for a second possibly or something. Whenever I got curious and ventured into a building I risked an extremely high chance of dying. Maybe a bit more puzzling to, because just walking and running around gets boring after some time. :P
DAMN.
Originally Posted by Muur View Post
I wish they made it somewhat more like Amnesia so that you can throw something at him or something to disable him for a second possibly or something.

It isn't that much of a game for them to put in those features, if I recall correctly, they did this game as a test for some programs they are using, I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere.

Anyway, played through this game, gotta admit, it isn't too bad, but after playing amnesia I believe similar games will never be able to top it, I'll just be too ready for most of em :P
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
It isn't that much of a game for them to put in those features

I'm talking anything really to just allow you a way to escape even if there is only a slim chance. All too often in order to retrieve a paper you have to get yourself cornered which allows for the easy loss.
Last edited by Muur; Jul 13, 2012 at 12:13 AM.
DAMN.
Originally Posted by Muur View Post
I didn't really find it all too scary. At first I was a bit uneasy about being follow and the static shocked me at first, but then after the first time of being caught by the man I really wasn't scared anymore. The only reason I kept playing after the second time was because I really wanted to find out what happens when I got all 8 notes.

I wish they made it somewhat more like Amnesia so that you can throw something at him or something to disable him for a second possibly or something. Whenever I got curious and ventured into a building I risked an extremely high chance of dying. Maybe a bit more puzzling to, because just walking and running around gets boring after some time. :P

Try Slender man , graphics similar to Minecraft ,but you can get a gun on some point.