Toribash
I used to use phtobucket alot,but now I use tinyic because it's quicker and you don't need a membership.So anyways I would go with photobucket.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
º7th Dan Black Beltº
º[vibe]º
ºJoin my fan club!º
/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ(
 じしf_ )ノ

Who fucking cares. They perform the same function at approximately the same speed. If you want anonymity, go with imageshack, and if you want albums, go with photobucket.

I can't see how there can be that much discussion.
Photobucket is unsuitable for animated GIF's, especially if they're looping. Not many days after you've posted, you'll get a "Zemg your bandwidth is expiring" email, followed by your images being unviewable. Unless you pay for the upgrade, which wouldn't be worth it if you ask me. Of course, you need to have more than one GIF active on the internet, but for those of us who can't be assed to track them down and delete them, this is an issue. It does have the advantage of keeping your uploads in an accesible area, so you don't have to upload them again, though, which can be pretty neat at times.

ImageShack/TinyPic (they're pretty similar) doesn't have the bandwidth problem, and the upload limit is pretty decent. ImageShack has a 1.5 MB limit on images (it will optimize them if they're larger), while TinyPic can host bigger files, albeit with a 1600 pixel size restriction (resizes if larger) on both width and height. None of them save your images in an album unless you make an account, of which i'm pretty sure is free. There's no limit to how many images you can upload (without account, don't know about with), but i've read that TinyPic deletes your images after 90 days of not being viewed if you don't have an account.

So yeah, that's pretty much it. I personally use the latter two.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
I've never had he GIF problem. all my old gifs are still there. Like these <3

i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
for me imageshack and photobucket load very slowly.

tinypic is a newer site, however allows for albums and such just like the other two sites, but loads much faster (for me anyways)
Former Item Forger
^that.
Tinypic loads faster; you open the page and you're already in the uploader, which is quite simple and fast. Also, it doesn't even require registration for you to use
Tinypic is probably the simplest/quickest mentioned out of all them. If you're thinking of just getting Imageshack or Photobucket, I would recommend the latter because it's generally faster, has no pop-ups, and it's quite easy to make albums. As was brought out, it has a bandwidth limit. Not much of a problem if you use the smaller file types like PNG or JPEG, but murder if you're going to flood it with BMPs and GIFs.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Originally Posted by shook View Post
Photobucket is unsuitable for animated GIF's, especially if they're looping. Not many days after you've posted, you'll get a "Zemg your bandwidth is expiring" email, followed by your images being unviewable. Unless you pay for the upgrade, which wouldn't be worth it if you ask me. Of course, you need to have more than one GIF active on the internet, but for those of us who can't be assed to track them down and delete them, this is an issue. It does have the advantage of keeping your uploads in an accesible area, so you don't have to upload them again, though, which can be pretty neat at times.

ImageShack/TinyPic (they're pretty similar) doesn't have the bandwidth problem, and the upload limit is pretty decent. ImageShack has a 1.5 MB limit on images (it will optimize them if they're larger), while TinyPic can host bigger files, albeit with a 1600 pixel size restriction (resizes if larger) on both width and height. None of them save your images in an album unless you make an account, of which i'm pretty sure is free. There's no limit to how many images you can upload (without account, don't know about with), but i've read that TinyPic deletes your images after 90 days of not being viewed if you don't have an account.

So yeah, that's pretty much it. I personally use the latter two.

My title image has never had any problems and it is viewed a lot.
:D