Toribash
Originally Posted by DrowRanger View Post
Avvy of my toribash player please. I will use in forum.

I will pay 505tcs

Alright, adding to Queue.
Hey old buddy. You think you could make me an avvy? I don't want a tori just an anime character holding a gun, and put my name on it. You and I can discuss the price later.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by MocroGunz View Post
Hey old buddy. You think you could make me an avvy? I don't want a tori just an anime character holding a gun, and put my name on it. You and I can discuss the price later.

Hey Mocro, long time no see. I'll PM you about specifications. Thanks for the support
No prob bro, I need a new avvy, plus I support my bros first.
PM me when you come to mine, seeing that there's a wait ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by MocroGunz View Post
No prob bro, I need a new avvy, plus I support my bros first.
PM me when you come to mine, seeing that there's a wait ;)

Yah, hopefully you're not in any rush. And I'm starting to get a few good ideas.
Originally Posted by JayStar View Post
Yah, hopefully you're not in any rush. And I'm starting to get a few good ideas.

Nope, It'll give me a few days or so to earn more tc, covering for the price for the avvy. Although, I already have more than enough.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
yo jaystar , may i request an advanced+ avvy ?
i want a fire background and my name on it
i will send 850 tc
Yesterday was a history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. That's why it's called the present. - Master Oogway (Kungfu Panda)
Originally Posted by Rafyasta View Post
yo jaystar , may i request an advanced+ avvy ?
i want a fire background and my name on it
i will send 850 tc

Yes sir, adding to Queue, nice to see you again Rafyasta
nice to see you too
well i will patiently wait
Yesterday was a history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. That's why it's called the present. - Master Oogway (Kungfu Panda)