Toribash
Originally Posted by maxfire1 View Post
the tc just rotates, when the tc is sended to toribot it stays there until someone wins a server match or a tourney its the same with a country ,its the bsics of economy , destorying tc would just make a mess becuase like money its always needed
-----
toribot is run by the admin probably, none actualy owns it becuase there are about 2-3 people operating it in shifts , or maybe its a game engine (a program that runs its self when opened )

TC from tournaments come from Tourneybank

TC from bounty's come from Bountybank

TC from bets come from bookie

TC earned from playing ingame is created directly to ur account.
Originally Posted by kooky View Post
lol nice, i mean how is someone gonna get it back or know its even hacked?

massive item and tc transfers out of toribot
Originally Posted by ThePrototype View Post
If the toribot is hacked, I wonder what wil happen?

GG for completely derailing the thread.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
I think that hacking into a toribot account would be reativly easy. Toribash doesnt have captcha if you fail to enter right account login information. But it would be useless because if you send the stuff to another account then any account linked would get automaticly permabanned.
IF some one were to successfully hack toribot and take the stuff without being caught that person would be one rich mofo.
Last edited by Shmevin; Mar 6, 2011 at 07:26 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
All of you who have talked about hacking are officially now under suspicion. We will be reviewing and auditing your accounts.
Have a nice day.
lol you guys gots pwned by fnugget.
i dont think it would particularly matter if any1 hacked the toribot acc.

hampa could probs get it back (he is admin of site -_-)
items sent could be sent back (he is admin of site -_-)
person who hax'd it (if found) could be have his acc perma banned (....... admin of site)

basically theres nothing you could do that hampa couldnt undo, unless you managed to sell the items and tc to some1 for real money before any1 noticed, and then leave toribash forever. Lolz
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
You have now been added to group under suspicion

All of what you said was defined in my post.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ok ok say someone banned all related accounts of the transfers what if they sent to a bunch of unknown people?