Ranking
My set may not be the most expensive, but still kickass

Credits to Epic4Chris and it costed me less than 200k
Buckshot Aspirin to ease ur headache
Originally Posted by GHamilton View Post
as i know the most expensive sets made by Aveance(Edvard Nigma) and Pate5... second line: Gabiel and Prada

AlphasoniK , Membrain , Vermine , Epic4Chris , Wancorn. They have some expensive shit too :P
Also BenDover : Pity me :V
Last edited by Tengo; Feb 16, 2011 at 06:53 PM.
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
Nightmare(back in '08) used to sell sets for a really high price, iirc he sold one to pawned for 1mil.
Σ
Mrama was selling set for high price and ended up working only for real money(USD). Also, Nightmare - probably the best texture maker i ever met. Too bad he stopped being active here
Tentacles4life&fun!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Join BISH
ANIMELOVER
At the moment, the best active texture maker is membrain I think. But for some reason most of the good texture makers are inactive unfortunately.

Any links to Nightmare's work by any chance?
But for some reason most of the good texture makers are inactive unfortunately.

You get annoyed with constant demand to make it bigger, better, perfect. That and losing interest, I guess.

Funny Trivia:

- I once sold set for 65 K. That's the biggest money I ever took doing textures. That was also my only set I ever made for selling :P
- I still have in possession my original set (Comic-pirate) priced 120 K by some marketeers doing pricing at the art/textures thread in the ''old days''. It was used without my permission (nicely way to say stolen) by Rubber99, ironically I took it off afterward never to use it again. It is promised to be Rubber99's when I leave TB community for good. :]
- 30 K was the most expensive head I ever sold, it was a head of a Scarecrow, it was also the quickies deal I ever made: auto-bought after 5 min. It was never used as a head texture, but as a left tight on some set.
- I started making my new set, ''permanent one'', almost one year ago, making head first. Still didn't made anything that I like to match that head.
-----
As u can see, texturing is a strange business, for some.
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Feb 17, 2011 at 01:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
You get annoyed with constant demand to make it bigger, better, perfect.

Not true. For the sets that make you jizz yourself upon first contact, there is no need to demand anything more from it. But I guess you don't see those as often as before. Or there is just a request to slightly edit something.

Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
- 30 K was the most expensive head I ever sold, it was a head of a Scarecrow, it was also the quickies deal I ever made: auto-bought after 5 min. It was never used as a head texture, but as a left tight on some set.

Now that was funny haha
I had a 700k set once over, but I've seen them go for a shit load more.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you