Toribash
looks good but
the transition between the giraffe and the Turtle isn't the best you should try to make it better. It doesn't look like one part
Maybe make some wrinkles on the neck
Last edited by Probowser; Sep 24, 2014 at 01:30 AM.
WOOT ;D
That was something I planned on smoothing out, was just unsure how to do it exactly.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Smooth out the part next to the neck. Just use a little kneadable eraser to get rid of the dark lines, they're a bit too dark. It's fun though.
Originally Posted by potateau View Post
Smooth out the part next to the neck. Just use a little kneadable eraser to get rid of the dark lines, they're a bit too dark. It's fun though.

If you're talking about the ones near the spots, I've lightened them a little bit today at school. My teacher is making me do a dark, mostly 6-8 value backround so this'll be fun to do... lol

I'm unaware of the exact size of the paper, but I know it's near 16"x21" so it's quite large.
I've also noticed that there is no texture currently on the log, but I am quite unsure what technique to use for it. Anyone have ideas or suggestions?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
You're drawings are really great, a tip i'd probably give though is to not be afraid to go dark, when you have darker shades it makes the highlights pop. keep em coming
Black Emporer MY TEXTURE SHOP: http://tiny.cc/IssaShop
Originally Posted by king4life View Post
You're drawings are really great, a tip i'd probably give though is to not be afraid to go dark, when you have darker shades it makes the highlights pop. keep em coming

The reason why I tend to be afraid of going dark is because I find it nearly impossible to fully erase if you mess it up. When I'm feeling confident though I can usually get the darks in pretty decently. It's somthing I'm trying to work on as an artist, is accepting mistakes.

Thank you for your comment
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
BUMP:

drawing

I pretty much finished that and turned it in for a grade. I think there could still have been a few fixes, like smoothing out the value change in the backround towards the left. CnC?
Also, I'll probably try working on something in my free time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
BUMP:

drawing

I pretty much finished that and turned it in for a grade. I think there could still have been a few fixes, like smoothing out the value change in the backround towards the left. CnC?
Also, I'll probably try working on something in my free time.

Interesting concept, is it original?
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I'm not sure if others have tried something similar, but the two images I put together to create it as a reference, and then hand drawing it would make it original.

I pretty much found a picture of a turtle, and used it as a reference and then found a picture of a giraffe and used its head as a reference and stuck them together.
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Oct 10, 2014 at 09:15 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]