Toribash
I think it would, but very slowly and with a low resolution. I don't know anything about the "morrowind graphics extender" so i can't help you with that sorry.
download the demo and try.

pretty sure there is one on steam.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
eh, bought it if it doesnt work, ill just sell it or keep it til i get a job and build a proper gaming computer

it works! medium settings work great if i shut off distant land stuff. i also set texture size to large with no noticable fps hit

640x480 (lowest) but i could probably go to 800x600. strangely, the aliasing at lowest is much less noticable than morrowind at 1400x1050 (old laptops highest res)

Well since your running it at such a low resolution you won't notice anti-aliasing as much as at the higher resolutions, especially if its only 2x. So 640x480 with 2x AA won't look as good as 800x600 with no AA in my opinion anyway.

Edit: yeah i just noticed i misunderstood what you said.....ups.

Some things that you can tweak that really effect your fps is grass distance and grass shadows, at least when your outside, also self shadows and shadow filtering.
Last edited by AgentP; Jan 31, 2011 at 06:22 AM.