Toribash
Mmm they slowed them down because they were a little TOO fast...
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sure is, the strageties are endless... You can spawn a soldier in the beginning and rush to make the others retreat and so that the enemy can't mine for a little, or you can be defensive like spawning castle archers which do a lot of damage at once, so if the enemy attacks he will die and he wasted his money on the soldier. So he wasted his money on soldiers, there are countless strageties you can use..
some fixes.. Miners walls can be destroyed, rage for swordwraiths... Is longer... Some chaos fixes
I have 42 wins and 41loses.. The loses we're either me lagging out or I had to go..
Now I have 54 or 55 wins and 46 loses from lag outs..

Finally I have bought chaos...

Some heads up about juggerknights... Against swordwraiths once there health is lowered and the Juggerknight does the final blow, it shows the Juggerknight either stabbing the Swordwraith with his axe them smashes him down to the ground, or just takes his sword and stabs him with it.

Posting the abilities of both chaos and order soon.
Stick wars 2 coming soon! That means the campaign for stick empires is coming out! Stay tuned for Friday that's when it comes back!
Stickwars2 is out... But stick empires is still for multiplayer matches...

One of my matches was with me fighting with chaos... I had a unit that I spawned first named the Juggerknight... 2 swordwraiths came from the enemy who was order.... The Juggerknight killed both swordwraiths... Took control of the middle and upgraded ghost giants that spawned in the middle... He had a lot of Speartons and swordwraiths. The ghost took care of some swordwraiths... I spawned like 4 more juggerknights and upgraded them to have the ability to charge... Eventually he attacked... I was spawning 1 giant and upgraded it to growth 2... So the juggerknights charged and dazzled most Speartons... The giant came out and it attacked... It dazzled a lot of Speartons. I killed all of them and went for his statue. He surrendered and his statue fell... I woooon.

Abilities will be posted today...