Toribash
[00:31:21] <~Mosier> i like how vespesi3n tries to talk about futbol but he actually only knows names of famous players and actually has no idea who are you are talking about rai
[00:31:32] <&vespesi3n> Mosier: i'm googling people constantly rofl
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when

Guys remember when i was basically the best person on toribash? Good times man. Good times.

cunts

Also why is my name gold
Last edited by Mosier; Apr 1, 2014 at 03:28 AM.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
I love how vasps pics still pretty much apply to all of us.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
G'day, name's James, 19, Australian.

Joined clans when I was a whitebelt, but I lucked into some real good clan which I can't remember the name of with school friend Tre. I then met some weird phantom idiots in game and they taught me about the wonders of IRC and I just laid low in there for ages.

Eventually clan who cannot be recalled collapsed, at the same time as phantom and hellrazor combined and I just awkwardly crept into #sigma's IRC and stayed there until I got the courage to ask phail to adopt me.

Warcry taught me the difference between LaVeyan Satanism and Luciferianism (which I can recall in detail to this day if required), aslask yelled at me for having worse english than him despite it being my first language, Mosier continuously kickbanned me from every channel I turned up in, and vesp was a general pest at all times. That's what I can remember with fondness.

But srsly you guys, it'd be cool to chat with you all and see what you're all up to because you are the douchebags who I vented to all the way through the most awkward years of adolescence and I wouldn't change it for the world.

P.S. Yesterday I had an assignment due that I hadn't started for Marketing: Consumer Behaviour and in the three hours till the due date, my IRC typing speed kicked in and got me over the line so I owe you all a gold star.

Here's a happy snap from a second ago. #notaserialkiller

-----
Originally Posted by FreshPrins View Post
G'day, name's James, 19, Australian.

Joined clans when I was a whitebelt, but I lucked into some real good clan which I can't remember the name of with school friend Tre. I then met some weird phantom idiots in game and they taught me about the wonders of IRC and I just laid low in there for ages.

Eventually clan who cannot be recalled collapsed, at the same time as phantom and hellrazor combined and I just awkwardly crept into #sigma's IRC and stayed there until I got the courage to ask phail to adopt me.

Warcry taught me the difference between LaVeyan Satanism and Luciferianism (which I can recall in detail to this day if required), aslask yelled at me for having worse english than him despite it being my first language, Mosier continuously kickbanned me from every channel I turned up in, and vesp was a general pest at all times. That's what I can remember with fondness.

But srsly you guys, it'd be cool to chat with you all and see what you're all up to because you are the douchebags who I vented to all the way through the most awkward years of adolescence and I wouldn't change it for the world.

P.S. Yesterday I had an assignment due that I hadn't started for Marketing: Consumer Behaviour and in the three hours till the due date, my IRC typing speed kicked in and got me over the line so I owe you all a gold star.

Here's a happy snap from a second ago. #notaserialkiller

P.P.S. The first clan was [Freelance].
Last edited by FreshPrins; Apr 2, 2014 at 05:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Σ