Toribash
Originally Posted by MrTeapawt View Post
Posting for great justice
Also, rate me.

You're 12. Yay word play.

Anyways you're a pretty chill guy. One of the three coolest <13 kids I know, which is always good ;o Anyways you're a funny guy who's smart and knows his way around a lady, also I say anyways a lot. Anyways keep up the awesomness and good jokes
Originally Posted by DrJim View Post
You're 12. Yay word play.

Anyways you're a pretty chill guy. One of the three coolest <13 kids I know, which is always good ;o Anyways you're a funny guy who's smart and knows his way around a lady, also I say anyways a lot. Anyways keep up the awesomness and good jokes

I'm actually 13, turning 14 on the 21st
but close guess
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by MrTeapawt View Post
I'm actually 13, turning 14 on the 21st
but close guess

Shat, I knew that, I mean less than or equal to.
well, I s'pose you already said I'm a sexy muffin.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Now, this is the story all about how my life got flip-turned upside down, and I'd like to take a minute just sit right there, I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air.
I expect a wall of text.
Not a paragraph.
Last edited by Uric; Aug 4, 2011 at 06:08 AM.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
This sentence is my contribution to the thread, and I expect you to tell all about the platonic solid kitten annihilator.
<Fish> How is being a dumbass a form of venting? Is this some sort of flatulence related joke?
Now this is the story all about how
My sled got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there
I'll tell you how I took a bad turn and caught mad air
Free personality ratings, you say? Anyhow, I'm only posting to compliment Cube's avatar for an awesome panel of C&H, and to ask DrJim where he found that hilarious picture of Link. And I suppose get rated by someone I don't know.
ಠ_ರೃ - "Quite so, good sir."
I'm posting to receive a rating of my personality from you. (rate me huehuehue)
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic1832449_3.gif[/SIGPIC]

Free TC!