View Poll Results: whats better ps3 or xbox
ps3
49 Votes / 58.33%
xbox
35 Votes / 41.67%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Vulc View Post

That was why I got rid of my xbox and got a PS3, personally. Not enough hard drive space built in

afaik, you can put a new hard drive in an xbox aswell.
Originally Posted by Takkrala View Post
afaik, you can put a new hard drive in an xbox aswell.

However 360 hard drives you can only use the microsoft ones which are really expensive... like £50 for 100gb!

PS3 can use any type really... i got a 500gb for £25, works fine...
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Bold: That honestly is all about opinion. I can't stand xbox controllers due to the fact that i'm used to playstation. The in-game interface on an xbox is confusing for me, as once again, i'm used to ps.

I've had every version of the PS ever(cept those expensive gold plated ones) and i've even collected all the special ones, such as the ff(both, the white one was the one i had to order from japan) ps3.

Its just a great, reliable device. Microsoft as per usual attempts to knock off successful franchises, and the playstation was there first :P

Oh yeah. All the play stations I've owned have held up for years. The ps2 I have still works flawlessly, and I believe the psx that's somewhere still works, too. Excellent quality.
PS3

pro's

free internet
smaller controllers
if you need to lug it around, easier (in my opinion) to grab and all that.
more reliability
blu-ray.

con's

sony was (obviously) hacked this year so that made quite a lot of people sell their ps3's
controllers can be annoying as hell if brand new (i just got a new one and won't wirelessly connect for some stupid reason) or if pre-owned.

XBOX 360

pro's

some damn nice graphics
the exclusive HALO games
sometimes easier to set up people to play 3-4 people at once (again talking with the halo games here)

con's

breaks down more often then a ps3
controllers are weird first time you play with them, and sometimes a few times after you play with different controllers.
controllers like to break and lose their wireless capability too.

(for the xbox area, i'm just going with what i know from 3 friends and their xbox's)

all in all? get a god damn good laptop or a good pc. if not, ps3 is my opinion.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Uh.... I'd say PS3 mainly because of free internet even though I like the 360 controllers better > .>
<fett175> So what you're saying is, I can type whatever I want here and it will be at the bottom of all my posts?... AWESOME
I have a PS3 and I love it. I''m not into blueray or netflix or all of that jazz, but I like gaming. Being that I didn't buy the PS3 and my parents did, money wasn't the issue. Gaming quality is superb, I play on a really great monitor instead of a tv. It was hard finding a headset for it though, unlike a 360 where you can get one at wal-mart easily. I've been to walm-mart looking for a ps3 headset and you can't find one there. 360 like a batter choice though, with it's many social aspects of it like sending voice messages n stuff. Free internetz

I don't really know what to pick, but that's my experience.
Get xbox if all your friends got one, that's the only reason to prefer xbox over ps3.
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010