Toribash
I found Toribash long ago, in a galaxy far far away. Named YouTube.
It was this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql3ruFr3HyE

I was watching it, and tried each and every one of his suggestions. I got bored of each in approximately 0.048 seconds, but not Toribash. It was love at first dm <3
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
i saw it on german tv the series was called gameone and im a huge fan of that. i watched the episode and i was like DAMN thats a free game? so i tried it out
Check out my Youtube!
Fun-Motion, I actually played it before 2.0, but never got into it. Fast-forward, I remember revisiting the site, and found the game was free again. I've been playing on and off ever since.
Don't read this.
i learned from my brother lopsin
|Jupiter|| كوكب المشتري, جوبيتر كبير آلهة اليوناني |юпитер|ζεύς|مشترى, خورشيد|주피터, 목성|
My friend.
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
I was at a friends Birthday when I accidently clicked on this game. Few months later I have been on Toribash Most of my time home!
4 years back, I searched "the best game evaaaar!!!" And it showed the DAT clan video so I decided to try it out. I hated it, I kept getting decapitated, and kicked in the nuts so I "rage quit." A few years later I saw the OLDA vid and it made me realize the potiential of this game so I gave it another shot. After a few months I was owning in every server, and earning quite a bit of tc aswell, but after 8 months of playing I found out that there were forums and I was hooked ever since.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
i saw my cousin playing it and he was rly good at it and i tried it...loved it ever since{:v)
/C:[Generic signature no.66758584775879786]
go dark...lolz its me Phantom leader...

My cousin introduced this game too me, at first i was like this game is freaking boring...lets play MocroGunz(a fighting game thats free) and he showed me it, then he was like here try...I was like wtf do i do?...and on my first try on Multiplayer a decapped this Blue Belt...lolz was so proud...ever since i perfected my game and have practiced hard, i even became better than my cousin(Darkkitty)
-----
and ive actually been playing for about a year and a half (my main is RingPop, used to be in clan Jedi) but i forgot the paswword for it...
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Jul 12, 2011 at 11:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation