Toribash
Originally Posted by joshyjojo View Post
I got an offer from Jiure for 35k haha and I'm not sure I'll have to do some inventory searching

As the last valid bid was rickyz with 34k, you are required to send him the 2 static forces. If you do not do this, you will be banned and we will take them and give them to him. Thank you and have a nice day
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
When I included 2 Static Forces I meant it was going to go to the winner and the runner up also Jiure responded berofre the 72 hours I believe
Noobs <3
I agree also Gum can you do some Item tracking for me? I thought I had a Static Force on this account and in my trade history it doesn't have me trading it away so yeah... weird item dissapearance...
Wanna play some [CHESS]? <3
oshi accidently deleted last post
and okay lets wait for Gum
Should I pm him or you will/he'll just come :P?
:) "We are happy that Vox is gone = Corrupt and Abusive. He Deserves it." -Toribash Community
Originally Posted by davidrules View Post
When I included 2 Static Forces I meant it was going to go to the winner and the runner up also Jiure responded berofre the 72 hours I believe

You didn't specify, so technically its both to the winner.

Originally Posted by joshyjojo View Post
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...=313718&page=6

If that is still not enough to satisfy it and its still not valid than I'll be willing to sell the Static either way...

Nope, that's not enough. Technically I should ban you right now for attempting to sell an item you are already auctioning in a separate thread. That's quite against the rules. Also since the minimum raise was 2k, Jire would have needed to offer 36k to have a valid bid which he did not.

If Jire has sent you any tc, send it back to him and complete the transaction with Rickyz

I'll look into the "item disappearance", but items don't disappear. If you don't have it now, you didn't have it then.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]