Toribash
full 512
its a hell of a lot better,without pixelation besides thats like someone asking you if you should get a 1080 Hd laptop or a 720 you would get a 1080 hd laptop right?well i would
Originally Posted by Modius View Post
full 512
its a hell of a lot better,without pixelation besides thats like someone asking you if you should get a 1080 Hd laptop or a 720 you would get a 1080 hd laptop right?well i would

I'm not only looking to buy the highest quality one. Price of 512 is shocking. 256 is much cheaper but, as I said, it is worse quality
well listen,eventualy you will want to get 512 wasting your time buying 256 to just get 512 another time
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
I got full 512 recently and I can't even see a big difference between 128 and 512...

That exactly.
The quality seems to be "improved" by around 5%, but that's about it.
BAD LUCK
Originally Posted by Modius View Post
well listen,eventualy you will want to get 512 wasting your time buying 256 to just get 512 another time

If he one day wanted full 512 instead, then he could just go and sell his full 256.

Also, the difference between 128 and 512 is very significant, but you almost can't tell the difference between 256 and 512
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Originally Posted by Ferras View Post
If he one day wanted full 512 instead, then he could just go and sell his full 256.

Also, the difference between 128 and 512 is very significant, but you almost can't tell the difference between 256 and 512

you can easily tell the difference when you zoom in on the texture you can easily see blur
Originally Posted by firebolty View Post
That exactly.

^
Originally Posted by PlayerID57 View Post
I'm not sure if trolling or you have a really crappy PC

I have a great computer and I am not trolling. In my opinion full 512 is just a waste of money. If you can afford full 256, buy it...If you can't, buy 128.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

I will buy the 1024 when they come out and prob the 2k texts when they are out too, planing on stopping with tori-bash around 8k text release date.
Maybe I am sick, when ever I buy something I am already planing what am I going to buy to replace it - a true consumer
wishful eyes deceive me
Originally Posted by firebolty View Post
That exactly.

Well that's the case of crappy textures, not quality ones. Trust me, for the good art you need 512 to enjoy it, 256 makes it look much worse.