Toribash
Originally Posted by matarika View Post
Looks pretty Kewl, Would suggest adding more unique obstacles, i've seen a ton of mods like this, what separates a mod maker from another mod maker is their ability to create never before seen environments. Looks good, but sadly I've seen mods like this, next time, work on adding more unique structures or obstacles and truly express your style of modmaking

Just saw the second WIP, took the words right out of my mouth. Good job with the addition of obstacles. Haha

But one thing i see that could be improved, is the random blocks everywhere, when you make a building, vision realism, and what would actually be on a rooftop, add small details that would make those "random" blocks more clear. Not just random stuff thrown out to climb upon.

Good Job on what you did though.

oh oki thanks Ill keep that on mind when I work in other parkour
btw I know stairs are a little obstacle there, I could get throw them tho
Attached Files
testing mod wip3.rpl (718.8 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Onsola; Aug 26, 2015 at 10:25 PM.
Oh my god dude this is actually hardcore. When i test it i was like damn backflips damn derp xD nice map bro make more c: 1223131/10
CLICK IT
omg for god's sake, fix the zip line/rope, I can't slide from it :C

The mod is awesome, really really great, good job, good effort

Just fix the slide thing :]
Attached Files
[h] Parkour I.rpl (2.17 MB, 11 views)
<[NO]Rai> SNAPAR
<[NO]Rai> BOOOOAAAAA
oh ty guys, I will fix the friccion with the zipline now
-----
fixed, get the new version for it :P
-----
btw the frames are bugged, in multiplayer they are 2000 while in single player 5000 and wont let you change it in multiplayer :/ no idea why
Last edited by Onsola; Aug 28, 2015 at 12:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump