Toribash
Well, actually it seems that I'm leaving hospital at wednesday the 21. Jan., so there is a chance that I'm there at the tourney, even if I'm just there then for watching.

Haven't played for a long time now, so I'm more than rusty and tbh I just wanna enjoy the show ;)
Check my Soundcloud ;)
Tbh guys the small suggestion iv been trying to make is i have my own teamspeak and we could also all get together on there as i know viper already knows his way around teamspeak and some of the others might already be users of teamspeak.
I can set us up some private channels so we dont get bothered or use the public channels i made for toribash a while ago.

Also viper i didnt know you was ill hope your getting better dude.
That's great viper
Idk teamspeak, i tryed it once but failed lol. I can try it again if u show me how.
The is our irc chanel also.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
well teamspeak is far more real time and it can be a real laugh
il find you a small indepth tutorial give me 5 mins to search you one.
-----
http://www.multiplaygameservers.com/...mspeak3-guide/

Tadaa =]
the ip you will be needing to replace it with is lu-gaming.eu no port is needed as it runs on the default port

i go under the name Tigger on teamspeak
Last edited by CkyToH; Jan 18, 2015 at 05:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ok, i check it tonight.
Also Viper, we have 4 tourneys planned.
We can also host other stuff, hotseat if u want to play.
Or other stuff. Like hunt us in-game for 4 days. Who can defet the most of us gets a prize, idk, this just came to mind now...
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
I might chuck in a prize too =] got a ton of steam gift games in my steam inventory so i might randomly chuck out something during one of the torneys

and yeah im usualy on it if im afk just poke me and il come to the laptop
read the tutorial nik its pretty straight forward once youv connected the rest is pretty easy to go through but if u cant get it working properly i can help you on teamspeak