Ranking
yes the results from winning is leg grabbing shoveling, and lifting in this situation. There are no flashy moves or anything or real world martial arts.
Datsick is a legend!
Men are the best cooks! Cus with 2 eggs, 1 sausage and a bit of milk, he could fill a girl's tum for 9 months.
Results wise diamond is the best player in abd, anyone that says otherwise with no statistics is pure speculation and couldn't be considered seriously.

It is highly unlikely a player that considers himself top-1 is not going to take a shot at dueling and if they haven't they would still need to take a considerable amount of time to adapt to the styles and cheeses of the mod and which mostly comes from experience. A big part of dueling is playing based on your opponents tendencies which is rare to incorporate at a high level if you are just playing a wide range of players in a non-competitive environment.

This basically just narrows down their thought process to what the average player does, or in some cases they are just playing vs opponents that can't identify a strategy that works against a broad range of non thinking players. Then there is little to no reason to even think about what your opponent is doing.

-molotov5 aka shjz aka bigdickmcgee aka shitjizz aka rockefeller(unban pls)
Originally Posted by YoungThugs View Post
I say Omega because that kid has spent thousands on this game and always bought tc and never lost

How about fire? He never spent thousands on this game, he made players like omega do it then take it from them.
Originally Posted by Dare View Post
I can beat datsick so I wouldn't make him the "best" . I would say diamond is obviously the best right now. irookie and Cold in there primes.

Like I mean everyone is right it's all on personal opinion and how u face them with ur playstyle.

anyone can beat anyone, when Datsick was in his prime he was up there with one the best of them.
Originally Posted by UnknownTB View Post
How about fire? He never spent thousands on this game, he made players like omega do it then take it from them.

Fire never took more than 50k from him
Originally Posted by YoungThugs View Post
Fire never took more than 50k from him

Fire told me He once took full 512 and like 200k+ from him.
EDIT: tbash was playing for omega.