Toribash
Looks good but..

In the last video like that, they showed cry2 compared to 3 and some of the interactions (imo) look better on cryengine 2.

Don't get me wrong, I think from that point to now, it looks like they have improved on 3 and probably made it 5x better (and more beautiful) I mean damn. I wish every game looked that good..
Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
I saw something like this, but different footage for Crysis. Prepare for $80 games guys.

I live in Australia, $80 is the bottom price for a new game. $120 is more like it.
The aussie dollar is nearly 1:1 to the US. ;o;
infamous
I wish I could go into the future and bring home a few of these games using the engine and play them all.
Last edited by 7734; Oct 27, 2009 at 07:46 PM.
that looks super amazing great but i wanna see more physics stuff before i am super amazed.
as warcry said living in australia makes buying games such >_> (i live in australia)
VIBE
i want to get hold of a copy of the sand box D:
if anyone finds some way of getting it, (free, ofc,) can you pm me/catch me on irc please?
id be very grateful :3
It Looks like real life :| i mean when it first showed the enviroment i thought it was a movie xP.
omg and u see how you can control the character i bet its like 150 usd though Fack
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[BISH] | [TRG] | [Clanless] | [LLAMA] | [WL] | [SS]
.:: Azir Signature And Avvy Shop::.
Shook Made Dis ^]