Toribash
Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post
Amateurs, you guys can't concentrate on schoolwork AND females? Also, the girls in my school wear leggings like they are actual jeans. You dont know eye candy until you see a girl with a fatass with black leggins and lace panties

/black guy voice

yeah no, I feel ya dog. tights on a fit woman is killer! DAT ASS.

But in all seriousness, they would have had to have banned it for some other reason behind the scenes. They don't actually care that much about your hormones.
My bet is a teacher made a passing comment about a student which went something like "gosh Amelia Bennett in those yoga pants, I just can't keep a low mast!!"

And therefore they get banned to avoid the teachers half chub and possible paedophilia.
lol
Originally Posted by PredatorC View Post
Google "Yoga Pants" click images and tell me you don't like what you see.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back on topic,

You should totally protest that whole banning yoga pants thing... Guys are gonna get distracted no matter what girls are wearing, At least let us be distracted by hawt girls.

obviously i know what they are you fool

basically because a girl has "defined" physical features means she is a distraction? why not just expel girls with big asses then.
want free toricredits AIDS? PM me.
Yep, it's nice to see that you're actually discussing about stuff. Congratulations!

But flaming, useless posts, etc are still not allowed.
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
They can't ban pants that's so stupid.

Besides, I'm pretty sure the male teachers love the "eye candy" too cause I certainly do.

(Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. Water you have a sick mind blah blah)
Ok, so there is this dil-shop near my school and it has a crude painting of a naked chick with huge, huge boobs. And from what I get from some of you guys is that you would stare and keep staring like an idiot at the chick with huge boobs.

Control yourself guys I'm starting to think that you guys only like girls as much as you do to impress your friends and show how ungay you are. Even with raging hormones, You have the ability to stop looking, unless you're useless to your body and can't control yourself, which screams stupidity to me.
Yes, because young men do not experience lust when they can't see curves. Obviously. Right guys?

.... Right?
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
This looks awfully familiar to a thread on /b/ a few months ago.

But to answer your question, I think they are distracting, but they shouldn't ban them. Boobs are distracting too, but they can't stop those things. There will always be distractions, and we learn to control ourselves.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Originally Posted by Noah View Post
This looks awfully familiar to a thread on /b/ a few months ago.

But to answer your question, I think they are distracting, but they shouldn't ban them. Boobs are distracting too, but they can't stop those things. There will always be distractions, and we learn to control ourselves.

This, my friends.

There are always distractions, and the only way to get past them is to ignore them.
Snipin' is a good job, mate!
Girls are terribly distracting, guys. I think making a mandatory uniform of burqas would be a good next step.

edit: Perhaps one for the guys, too. We wouldn't want the women to get distracted either.
Last edited by isaac; Feb 26, 2012 at 07:03 AM.
I am for yoga pants!
Whats the point of school(besides learning) if there aren't any pretty girls in yoga pants to take my mind off the stress and workload of all the work and stuff.... YOGA PANTS FOR LIFE!! (YPFL)
I hate living in Texas -_-