Ranking
Originally Posted by m0o View Post
The universe is solipsismal and therefore your super power does not exist, and is merely created by my own omnipotence in this universe that is the result of nothing but my mind.

Damn it, Damn it, DAMNIT
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
The universe is solipsistic and therefore your super power does not exist, and is merely created by my own omnipotence in this universe that is the result of nothing but my mind.

yeah, well, I can create chocopuffs out of thin air
Easy pick:
Electricity manip. because if u control electricity u
can alter the electrons of an atom and basicaly control EVERYTHING
It's like the "Reality Warping"
Originally Posted by Warcry View Post
It's logic. If I actually exist when you go back in time to kill my parents, it means you have already failed.

Let me explain it like this.
If I alter time by killing your mother, can I go back to when I hadn't had the thought of killing her, and her still being alive?

No.

Time alterations would be permanent. You cannot undo time.
Therefore, everything in a timeline is set in stone. Aterations simply make a new timeline.

A person with the power of space-time manipulation cannot have their memories altered by a change in their own personal timeline. In short, they are immune to the effects of a paradox changing time and if a person changes the past, their own memories of what things were like before the change will remain unaltered. The one exception to this is if they die in another time, but theoretically, if one can bend space and time, then one could make oneself look younger, physically become younger and make himself invincible. Bodily aging is caused by physical degradation of the body over time, not time itself.
If the user had full control over his power, he or she could reverse time on their bodies (making themselves physically younger), whilst keeping it still on their minds, to retain their memories and identity.

Could I not therefore reverse you into nothing. Also, how does me killing your parents not stop you from existing, assuming there is only one timeline.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
The universe is solipsistic and therefore your super power does not exist, and is merely created by my own omnipotence in this universe that is the result of nothing but my mind.

It WAS solipsistic. Now, it is my underwear. ;o

Also @Mttaco no it's not. With reality warping, you can make it so that the dinosaurs never got wiped out in the first place, and that your best friend always has been a cyborg velociraptor. I'd like to see you do that by manipulating atoms. :U
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
lol geeks unite.

Well here is my powah.

To be able to do what ever i want to do.
probably sed before but yeah.
top that.
Originally Posted by Murmayder View Post
Cons:

1. You're only weakness, aside from those you are burdened by just because you are human, would be something that all of your enemies have and that is the need to sleep. You can be stopping time and rewinding to avoid being killed while you don't know you're being attacked. This is only a weakness if you are stupid. To overcome this, simply stop time and sleep and then start time when you are done.

Surely sleep would have no effect if time is stopped? I mean, the amount of rest we get is entirely determined by the amount of time that passes while we are asleep.

My power: Control over other living beings senses.

Pros:
- These are endless
- Manipulate other peoples sight so that they cannot see you.
- Manipulate smell, so that they can smell poop all day.
- Manipulate sense of touch so that they feel like theres rats running up their trousers.
- Manipulate hearing so that they can hear someone constantly breathing in their ear.
- Combine sight, smell and touch to make someone thing a dog poo is a $10 note, making them pick it up and attempt to pay with it, or put it in their pocket/wallet.
- As I said, these are endless.

Cons:
-This would be so much fun, you would never do anything constructive or sensible with it.
Last edited by caelquinn; Jan 21, 2010 at 02:58 PM.
[MG][OLDA][RGC][DP]
Originally Posted by shook View Post
It WAS solipsistic. Now, it is my underwear. ;o

>implying I didn't make it so

Universe is still solipsismal!