Toribash
.60 experimental released, framerates fixed and a huge surge of players have come back (so many that every single experimental server is filled and it's really hard to get into any server). might be playing this again.

watching sacriel who didn't drop below 80 fps in a max-pop server in the middle of cherno, is this real life? will update this post if i ever get into a server.
Last edited by Faint; May 5, 2016 at 12:14 AM.
ill believe when i see it... lol u know how dayz is.
Me and Aaron was playing this game for the lulz a few days ago beating new spawns for their RAGGERZ.

We were just saying how great this game would be if it has some fucking frames.

triple titans cant run this. *mosin2brijon*

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

I will laugh if .60 is another fuckup on their end, but ima download it anyway, time to rek Ed xDDD
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
forgot to update my post, got into a server and i had 100 fps the entire time and my pc isn't even that good, problem is that literally every single server is still filled as i type this and they even increased their like 20 experimental servers to 60 players maximum.

had some sound issues so i had to reinstall my sound drivers, some sound shit happened to aaron as well @ed, but after that i had no issues.

important thing to remember though is that the game is still buggy as shit (really easy to lose items still, zombies still have clipping issues and can 1 shot you through a wall, desync doesn't seem as bad but it still occurs, etc.) and the only things they've changed with this patch are the frames and cherno. either way the only reason i haven't been playing this game is because of the frames, i'm always down to play with consistent frames.

gynx: too bad you can't put a good scope on the mosin anymore xDDDDDDDDD
i dont even give a single fuck about the bugs. literally just frames.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Hell there could be headless zombie inbreeds just as long as the fps is good like Ed said
I see what you mean by the servers being jampacked jesus, it took me 2 hours just to get into one server ...
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
is it worth to buy it? considering all bugs and stuff

also i just saw ed post ''triple titan'' will my 660 ti will run it decently ( spec say yes but yeah )
Last edited by Kido; May 11, 2016 at 04:59 AM.
no u

I think i have to try this again.
Haven't been following any updates in a long time but maybe they've done something right already.

And Kido i think it'll run fine. If they have fixed that shitty FPS like Faint said.

Im mainly hoping for more weapons and such, as i feel that mods for ARMA 3 has a lot more content and works better.
Last edited by Zapekk; May 11, 2016 at 10:01 AM.

fuck
Originally Posted by Kido View Post
is it worth to buy it? considering all bugs and stuff

also i just saw ed post ''triple titan'' will my 660 ti will run it decently ( spec say yes but yeah )

ed was mostly joking, but before the most recent experimental patch you literally couldn't get good frames with a setup like that. a 660 ti will run it at 100 frames constant with the new update, yes.