Toribash
Originally Posted by raydark101 View Post
I could also write off some shit off the top of my head. The fact remains that in today's world, they won't arrest fucking teenagers for throwing bottles into a recycling bin. What they should have done was just told them not to make a fucking noise at 2 AM.

Exactly.
♠NO♠
well, I live in Uruguay, a place where you would be pleased to see a police man, here is land of everyone, thief entering to your house every week, walking through the street is no longer fun, because you are always looking back to see if someone is near to steal you, so sometimes I wishes there`s full of them...
UNIBASH
4 police cars?`seriously.. i want to know what kind of bullshit the person who called the cops told them. seeing that in germany "ruhestörung" (forgot the english word :X) normally brings up a single car with 2 cops in it...

I work at night, and often bottles and the like are disposed during nighttime in glass recycling bins, never ever had a problem once though.
Originally Posted by bdo View Post
4 police cars?`seriously.. i want to know what kind of bullshit the person who called the cops told them. seeing that in germany "ruhestörung" (forgot the english word :X) normally brings up a single car with 2 cops in it...

I work at night, and often bottles and the like are disposed during nighttime in glass recycling bins, never ever had a problem once though.

Cops on night-shift were probably bored out of their brains. "Hey guys someone just reported a group of guys vandalizing shit..."
Originally Posted by veb View Post
Cops on night-shift were probably bored out of their brains. "Hey guys someone just reported a group of guys vandalizing shit..."

That happens with us skating places.

"Hurr, skaters skating supreme court stair set again. Let's send two cars just in case,"

Pointless. So pointless.
lol
This happ last week in my city.I don't read this article in english so don't know if it say that he was find with 20g of hashish and few grames of cocaine.This isnt the normality,but also 4 year ago this happ in italy in a very similar way(in another city).I'm against the institution of the Police,but we must to be so intelligent to understand that policeman are before everything humans,so that there can be different type of human/policeman,we can't generalize(like ever we can't).The seguent fact isnt absolutely normal for Europe,and it isnt the norm,but it happened..
http://www.inaltreparole.net/en/news...ere291009.html
there are also photos,but they are really impressive and i don't know if is the case to post them..
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
never really had a problem with the cop i knw a few of the local cops where i live although i was in auckland cbd last friday monring about 2am when there was a accident a car had a crash - it did a full on barrel roll but every one was ok just cuts and bruises. some one called the cops and they didnt show up til 10 mins later, this would be fine if the police station was not 20 mins walk down the same road

i have got some funny stories about what cops do when they are on night shift aswell
Originally Posted by Peter View Post
That happens with us skating places.

"Hurr, skaters skating supreme court stair set again. Let's send two cars just in case,"

Pointless. So pointless.

I see what you mean.
Me and my friends were doing building a jump up at the snow, and then around half of the ski patrol rode up and starting shouting at us because it was too close to the road. We had built a good fifty meters away.
Wait, does the ski patrol count?
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
i saw my mom arrested at age 6. thats really the only bad thing that happened in my life with cops. still hate the fuck out of social workers though